SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16, 2012, 11:34 AM
sandalwood

Default Re: CVStoBVS CVStoBVS and How to 10X Your Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Adolph View Post
Thanks for the reminder. I LOVE Michael Hewitt-Glesson's work. Not sure why he does not get more recognition here in North America.

Read this years ago, in it's original daily email format. Re-read it again last year. He changed somethings but the meat is still there.

CVStoBVS software is ingrained in me.

"CVStoBVS"

O.K An EVEN BETTER view is to get his Sales book.
You MUST read it it's called Newsell. I think he did his Doctorate/Thesis on Sales Psychology.

Specifically learn about his UNCHECKtoCHECK Brain Software.

"CVStoBVS"

O.K I have an EVEN BETTER VIEW then just reading the Newsell books. Watch this presentation he gave a couple of years back at the X10 seminar. I found the a link in my "Secret Treasure Chest."

If you want to 10x your business watch and APPLY.

If NOT, then please find out what CVStoBVS software is and repeat it 10 times. Your view will change. Enjoy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...42767099301869

CVSTOBVS can be life-changing when you apply it.

"CVSTOBVS"

I have been APPLYING this Brain software throughout my post...
Did ya catch it?

Duane,

I would assume he doesn't get more play simply because he really doesn't say much. All he did was restate the obvious and got a PhD out of the restatement. In other words he did real well for himself.

His $100,000 reward gimmick certainly is interesting and a definite eye catcher. However it doesn't prove a thing. I can offer $100,000 to anyone who can close me. Guess what, they never will. I bet you can guess why.

I am not saying his work is wrong or not useful. It got me re-thinking my approach and made me change a thing or two but overall, that is all it is good for.

If you have been in sales for any length of time, you know you can't close the sale. It is all in how you open it. The client has to be willing to walk himself through your presentation.

Wait a minute, I'm wrong. Of course you close the sale. Every sale is closed. The client either bought or didn't buy. Period, end of story, the sale is closed. Therefore you can always say, yes, I closed the sale and be right 100% of the time.

In his WOMBAT book, he just tells us word of mouth is the best advertising you can get. Whooppee, our insurance agency book of business is full of WOMBATs. Why? If I tell you, I"ll have to kill me.

How did we find those WOMBATs? Don't ask Gleeson cuz he doesn't know how to find them or at least he doesn't tell you in his book. Finding WOMBATs is both an art and a science and it goes beyond just telling people to find them.

We unlocked the mystery and didn't even know Gleeson existed. Imagine that, two ole country bumpkins in Northern Nevada fumbled along and learned the magic bullet practicum.

I would write a book and spill the beans but I don't want anyone to know we know. Then, of course, they would want to know. I can't have too many people knowing. Gleeson on the other hand doesn't mind people knowing. God bless him.

Anyway, that's just my take on Gleeson. It might not even be worth the price of admission...