SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old August 20, 2017, 01:08 PM
Administrator

Default Because one is a lonely number...

Imagine the famous WSJ ad about 2 men...what if there had only been one?

Not much to compare, eh? So, the other day, I offered ONE training in a very advanced COVERT influence technique/method... for 50 bux. It went fast.

Then, I thought, who can he learn, study and talk with, other than me, about his new found power?

So, if you have an interest in learning the top secret persuasion method which creates millionaires at record speed, send me an email. I need someone compatible with the first guy. [email protected] You will be study buddies and I get to see how you use this secret.

GordonJ
Old August 20, 2017, 11:47 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Controversy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post

Not much to compare, eh? So, the other day, I offered ONE training in a very advanced COVERT influence technique/method... for 50 bux. It went fast.

Then, I thought, who can he learn, study and talk with, other than me, about his new found power?

So, if you have an interest in learning the top secret persuasion method which creates millionaires at record speed, send me an email. I need someone compatible with the first guy. [email protected] You will be study buddies and I get to see how you use this secret.
I can attest that Gordon does know a lot about covert persuasion... A lot of it we don't talk about on the forum, as it would not be "politically acceptable"...

Many things which are true, are not acceptable to discuss in "polite" society. So rather than court criticism, we talk about it privately...

So anyone who takes up Gordon on his offer, be prepared to potentially delve into some controversial topics...

Best wishes!

Dien
Old August 20, 2017, 11:54 PM
Administrator

Default INDEED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
I can attest that Gordon does know a lot about covert persuasion... A lot of it we don't talk about on the forum, as it would not be "politically acceptable"...

Many things which are true, are not acceptable to discuss in "polite" society. So rather than court criticism, we talk about it privately...

So anyone who takes up Gordon on his offer, be prepared to potentially delve into some controversial topics...

Best wishes!

Dien

Simple stuff really, but, really, aren't we just simple people?

GJA
Old August 25, 2017, 09:23 AM
SecretAgentMan

Default Re: INDEED!

Quote:
Simple stuff really, but, really, aren't we just simple people?

GJA

Within a few minutes of hearing this information, my mind was completely blown.

It really does seem simple, but the way Gordon will give you this information comes with a nuance that makes it very far-reaching indeed.

What Gordon has taught me so far has changed the way that I looked at the world, myself, and others, in the blink of an eye. And he continues to give me information in this vein that is extremely revealing about people and their hidden mechanisms.

It's like suddenly realizing that the emperor is naked with all of this persuasion stuff, and you can pull the same kinds of feats of persuasion that the likes of Dan Kennedy is pulling off. Super powerful.

I thought I knew sales and persuasion before, but this is like pulling the top off of the bottom of the vault and delving into a whole "back room" of hidden secrets with Gordon.

If you are interested in mastering the hidden machinery of persuasion and fast-tracking your ability to make money, then look no further. You've found the "secret" door.
Old August 25, 2017, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Wink WARNING...it can be a rabbit hole of over education...unless you keep this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
Within a few minutes of hearing this information, my mind was completely blown.

It really does seem simple, but the way Gordon will give you this information comes with a nuance that makes it very far-reaching indeed.

What Gordon has taught me so far has changed the way that I looked at the world, myself, and others, in the blink of an eye. And he continues to give me information in this vein that is extremely revealing about people and their hidden mechanisms.

It's like suddenly realizing that the emperor is naked with all of this persuasion stuff, and you can pull the same kinds of feats of persuasion that the likes of Dan Kennedy is pulling off. Super powerful.

I thought I knew sales and persuasion before, but this is like pulling the top off of the bottom of the vault and delving into a whole "back room" of hidden secrets with Gordon.

If you are interested in mastering the hidden machinery of persuasion and fast-tracking your ability to make money, then look no further. You've found the "secret" door.

in mind:

The problem with secret doors, as Daenerys Targaryen found out in the tower of the undying...they can lead to great distraction.

I went down the rabbit hole of persuasion/influence/SELLING 57 years ago, and even as a 10 year old, I wanted RESULTS from the use of my "magic words".

I leave the research, studies and academic pursuits to the Robert Cialdini's of the world and take their conclusions and tweak to get RESULTS for myself and others.

It begins with WHAT DO YOU WANT?

And at 10, I wanted to get some cash in my hand for all that magic.
My results:

80 cents for 15 mins of selling (using magic words: Spiders, snakes, mice)

followed by 45 mins of hard, hot, sweaty labor of Wax On/Wax Off car polishing for a quarter...

let's see. 15 mins TALKING = 80 cents vs. 45 mins of LABOR for 25 cents.

Is it any wonder I'm such a blabber mouth? Ah, what we learn at 10 to 12 stays with us a lifetime, eh?

Gordon
Old August 25, 2017, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Default Another one bites the dust!

Quote:

GordonJ

I've probably been to as many concerts as anyone. #1 Harry Chapin over 10 times. But my opinion on best live concert, a must see in person:

QUEEN. Simply an amazing time.

https://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE

SO, had an APPRENTICE leave the Internet. For good. No email, no electronic connection. His position is available.

For a limited time, you or someone you know could get a quick 90 day profit making journey via an Automated Product Vending site or a Joint Venture. It will cost 250, and you can make TWO payments. Let me know if interested.

GordonJ