SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7, 2015, 11:53 AM
Don Alm

Default Re: Wow!

Hey Glenn.....these "web commercial" videos are NOT "monthlies"! These kind of videos are "to get a foot in the door"!

These kind of videos are to be placed on websites or blogs to Improve the "Image" of the biz.

I usually charge a one-time fee of $295 although here lately I've been selling them for $495 (sending them the Branded video) AND.....if the biz wants me to "Rank for their Name".....it's $795! Although a couple of my "Video" buddies are now charging $50/mo to keep the vid on Page 1.

Then.....after the One-Time Sale.....I take the same video and Rank it for "KeyWords" (Computer Repair Roseburg OR...etc) for which I then charge a Monthly of at least $97/mo up to $497/mo for Lawyers and Assisted Living and Home Remodeling and Roofing biznesses

Matt Bush (WhiteBoard Videos with the moving hand) , Dave Cisneros (Offline PLR Vault)and Nick Mann (Offline PLR Videos) produce many short, web commercial videos covering many niches which they suggest selling for $97.

I just couldn't bring myself to sell these so cheaply. Heck.....if you go online and find a Video biz that will make a Custom Video for you, with custom script and Voice Over.....you're looking at $2,500 and up for a 60 sec vid.

Anyways......again....these short Branded Video commercials are one-timers to "get in the door". And.....the GREAT THING about taking these PLR (ready-made") videos and Branding them with a biznesses Logo and Contact Info then Ranking them for a Biz Name is......IT'S ALREADY DONE!

I can show PROOF of what I've done!....right in front of their eyeballs! NO wondering IF or WHEN I'll do what I say I'm gonna do.....IT'S ALREADY DONE! All the chosen biz has to do is Reject It or Pay!

So....for those who Pay....when I get the Video Ranked for their KeyWords, and they begin getting calls (which could sometimes take a week or two) when I see from my CallFire account that they've received X Calls (with the Whisper Effect announcing each call with "Here's another Lead from Advantage Marketing".....they have already done biz with me and....they KNOW they're getting Lead Calls so it's just a matter of them sending Monthly Payments.

Granted....not all who buy the initial vid continue on with the Monthly. This is why I CONTROL the Phone Numbers so that if a biz rejects....I just send the Lead Calls to a competitor....which rarely happens.

Don Alm.....Marketing & Sales Guy