SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old March 6, 2008, 09:19 AM
Administrator

Default Get ready to send me 8 bux via PayPal because...

I just found an ebook you must have. It is brand new...by Jimmy Krug.

It is called

The Secret Path:
Becoming a How-To Guru/Wizard/Teacher in Your Niche

I also bought resell rights, why? (It is extremely RARE for me to do so)...because I think Jimmy Krug has written some of the best information on the Internet. His simple publications site and his products are top shelf, top quality and well written with easy to understand directions.

This special report is only 27 pages long. But it has some nifty ideas...Jimmy takes you from the land of OZ where the "Wizard" lived...through a half century of "wizardy"...that includes Charles Atlas, Don King, Ken Roberts, Allan Carr, Jay Kordich and many others.

He explains "Passion and the Wizard Mindset"...a MUST read...

The section on HOW WIZARDS ARE MADE is going to change lives. It clarifies the process of becoming a wizard, guru, leader, or just someone who uses their own name as a brand.

He tells you about the FOUR styles of wizards...I think I'll try to refine my approach based on this...

Anyhow, I'm setting up a special web site, but it may take a couple of days...to promote this product...and to offer some support for Wizards in the Making.

HEY, if you can't wait, send me 8 (Eight) bux via paypal to [email protected] and I'll send you a copy by return mail...I don't have this on autoresponder or instant download YET, so it has to be done manually.

I GUARANTEE you'll like this book, and once you've read it, contact me...and I'll share some ideas with you on this.

That's eight dollars to [email protected] and I'll send you Jimmy Krug's special report called,

The Secret Path:
Becoming a How-To Guru/Wizard/Teacher in Your Niche

It is FANTASTICO!!!

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : March 31, 2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old March 18, 2008, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Get ready to send me 8 bux via PayPal because...

This is the same Jimmy Krug who kept a forum about making money with small booklets. He used his forum to sell a package of info products, which he promised would help anyone succeed in the business. Along with the package he promised buyers that their purchase would give them access to a private board -- about making money with small booklets. After he raked in the sales he soon after closed his original forum, and I never did hear again about the private forum. That has been many months (years?) ago. Just recently he pitched another product to me via email. I replied back, telling him I would never be suckered by him again. He didn't get back to me.

Beware of this guy.

Gerard
Old March 18, 2008, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
He used his forum to sell a package of info products

I want to add that the info products were generic, having nothing to do with making money with small booklets. Someone mentioned this in his forum and Krug replied that their purchase would gain them entry into a special forum, which would be all about the small booklet business. As I mentioned earlier, that turned out to be an empty promise.

Gerard
Old March 18, 2008, 08:12 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to add that the info products were generic, having nothing to do with making money with small booklets. Someone mentioned this in his forum and Krug replied that their purchase would gain them entry into a special forum, which would be all about the small booklet business. As I mentioned earlier, that turned out to be an empty promise.

Gerard
Hi Gerard,

I've gotten several of Jimmy Krug's products, and I personally liked them. (I wasn't aware he had promised a private forum, so I guess that never registered...)

His technique for making money with booklets (i.e. selling them in bulk to corporations) was new info to me...

Anyway, I don't think he's making any "big money" from selling his online products. You generally don't make big money selling info-products one-by-one at the low prices he sells them for. To my understanding, he makes most of his money offline, doing what he writes about in his reports.

Just my take on it (as a past Jimmy Krug customer)...

Best wishes,

Dien