SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old April 16, 2015, 01:47 PM
Don Alm

Default Cashing in on Mobile

In 5 days (4-21) Google is going to be "demoting" (whatever that means) websites if they AREN'T Mobile-Friendly!

This got 2 of my "students" excited a few weeks ago when they first heard about it. HOWEVER.....because G did not make a big thing about it....I told them to NOT focus on that as being the MAIN reason to pay for Mobile....Focus on how many people now have Mobile devices and.....if they aren't Mobile-Friendly they WILL lose bizness!

And.....I told them to get familiar with DudaMobile as a quick way to make;
1) MockUps
and
2) Build Mobile Sites

Which they did and.....I'd like to share with the Forum one thing which has made them SERIOUS MONEY!

It is.....as they were out prospecting in person.....showing biz owners, especially restaurant owners, what their website looked like and what it COULD look like.....they found, hard to believe in the year 2015, a number of restaurants that did NOT have websites!

So.....what to do if the software program you're using for MockUps is ONLY setup to work with existing websites!

2 (expensive) software programs they bought would do a great job with MockUps of existing sites but.....if a biz did not have a site.....nada!

So.....we took a close look at other MockUp Makers and drilling down into DudaMobile we found that Duda COULD.

In fact.....I found a Video on making a mobile site WITHOUT a Website or even without a FaceBook page....using DudaMobile and here's the link to the Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5qt0AfpuA

In fact.....this is Kristie's 3rd video in her DudaMobile series and you will benefit by watching Videos 1,2 & 4 also.

Have a great day,

Don Alm

Oh....Duda's only $9/mo
Old April 16, 2015, 05:30 PM
ron lafuddy

Default Re: Cashing in on Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
In 5 days (4-21) Google is going to be "demoting" (whatever that means) websites if they AREN'T Mobile-Friendly!

This got 2 of my "students" excited a few weeks ago when they first heard about it. HOWEVER.....because G did not make a big thing about it....I told them to NOT focus on that as being the MAIN reason to pay for Mobile....Focus on how many people now have Mobile devices and.....if they aren't Mobile-Friendly they WILL lose bizness!

And.....I told them to get familiar with DudaMobile as a quick way to make;
1) MockUps
and
2) Build Mobile Sites

Which they did and.....I'd like to share with the Forum one thing which has made them SERIOUS MONEY!

It is.....as they were out prospecting in person.....showing biz owners, especially restaurant owners, what their website looked like and what it COULD look like.....they found, hard to believe in the year 2015, a number of restaurants that did NOT have websites!

So.....what to do if the software program you're using for MockUps is ONLY setup to work with existing websites!

2 (expensive) software programs they bought would do a great job with MockUps of existing sites but.....if a biz did not have a site.....nada!

So.....we took a close look at other MockUp Makers and drilling down into DudaMobile we found that Duda COULD.

In fact.....I found a Video on making a mobile site WITHOUT a Website or even without a FaceBook page....using DudaMobile and here's the link to the Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5qt0AfpuA

In fact.....this is Kristie's 3rd video in her DudaMobile series and you will benefit by watching Videos 1,2 & 4 also.

Have a great day,

Don Alm

Oh....Duda's only $9/mo

Don,

Appears Kristie's video is "questionable content" as far as
Youtube is concerned. Gotta sign in to view it. Not my thing.

What is she, a stripper or something?
Old April 16, 2015, 06:17 PM
Don Alm

"Questionable Content"? "Sign In?" WHAT?

I just click the link....so did 2 buddies I asked to click. Maybe YOU are not in the "IN" crowd!

Don Alm
Old April 16, 2015, 06:29 PM
sandalwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron lafuddy View Post
Don,

Appears Kristie's video is "questionable content" as far as
Youtube is concerned. Gotta sign in to view it. Not my thing.

What is she, a stripper or something?

Ron,

This site was in her write up below the video:

http://WorkFromlaptop.info

Notice the term laptop - it has a suggestive overtone, re: lap dancing. She is probably the nicest person in the world but the censors decided it was questionable. And, you are correct, you have to state you are interested in seeing the video. I guess YT has its head up its ass.
Old April 16, 2015, 07:45 PM
ron lafuddy

Default Re: Thanks, Tom DNO

DNO
Old April 17, 2015, 11:10 AM
Don Alm

Default Re: Puleeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalwood View Post
Ron,

This site was in her write up below the video:

http://WorkFromlaptop.info

Notice the term laptop - it has a suggestive overtone, re: lap dancing. She is probably the nicest person in the world but the censors decided it was questionable. And, you are correct, you have to state you are interested in seeing the video. I guess YT has its head up its ass.

Kristie is an honorable person. I've purchased much from her. I don't know why the "hubhub" about "laptop" or comments viewers make. My reason for posting the link to THIS Video is because she answers a question that MANY Mobile sales people have had;
"What if the biz doesn't even have a website or fanpage?"

My suggestion was to....."just watch the video, she covers a topic that is of VALUE to sales people....especially "Belly-To-Belly" guys like me, who come across all kinds of things...."on the field-of-battle."

Why make a "Federal-Case" out of something OTHER than the purpose of the Video"?

Don Alm