SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 1, 2000, 11:54 AM
Ricky Higgs

Default Tiger Woods May Have Cure For Diabetes!

Hi,

That headline is not true.... And for anyone reading it who has not studied Gordon's incredible masterpiece... "Remote Hypnosis" it will have no direct meaning....

But one thing I am certain of.... It got Gordon's attention and his eyes were drawn immediately to it. Gordon taught me the secrets of interpreters and pre-occupations of the mind so I used it here in this example.

You see, yesterday I purchased Remote Hypnosis from Dien and spent the next 5 hours studying it from cover to cover... I could not put it down!

I spent the rest of the evening working on my personal pictogrigm for my own homepage from Gordon's advice.... I just had to put in to action what I had learnt.... Within hours my visitor to sales ratio increased... Almost as if by magic!

I've considered doing courses and buying ebooks on the subject costing many many times more than what Gordon is offering RH for... I'm glad I didn't... Gordon explains everything you need to know, without the filler or the fluff and imparts his knowledge very well.

I'm totally convinced, RH works, and I recommend it to anyone who needs to persuade people from a distance, no matter what business their in.
It will also work equally well in your personal life and relationships if used correctly.

I've bought a lot of ebooks on the Web... But this is the best investment I ever made.

At $12 it's an absolute steal!... Order your copy before Dien and Gordon put up the price as they have promised!

Warmest Regards

Ricky Higgs

Sell Your Brain On The Net
Old October 2, 2000, 05:40 AM
Dien Rice

Default I can read your mind....

G'day Ricky,

> You see, yesterday I purchased Remote
> Hypnosis from Dien and spent the next 5
> hours studying it from cover to cover... I
> could not put it down!

> I spent the rest of the evening working on
> my personal pictogrigm for my own homepage
> from Gordon's advice.... I just had to put
> in to action what I had learnt.... Within
> hours my visitor to sales ratio increased...
> Almost as if by magic!

Ricky, thanks for posting about your experiences with Remote Hypnosis.... It means a lot from a highly experienced marketer like you are....

Ricky, as I've said already, your ebook is also stupendous and stunning! :)

I'm still reading it, but so far I think it's great...! I've bought other info-products on creating your own ebook, but yours is the best!

> I've bought a lot of ebooks on the Web...
> But this is the best investment I ever made.

> At $12 it's an absolute steal!... Order your
> copy before Dien and Gordon put up the price
> as they have promised!

Yes, the price goes up on October 10 to $25....

Anyone can get it now, next month, or next year, it's up to them, but if anyone wants to get it at $12 you have just over one week left....

And the new updated version is coming soon too, and everyone who's bought it will get the upgrade to the new version for free. :)

Dien

The link to Remote Hypnosis....