SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11, 2021, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Default Building success from FREE information...Public Domain.

We wrote about it 20 years ago, and I described it 30 years ago.
Find an old dead guy or gal, who has a ton of work, and it is now in the Public Domain. Twenty years ago I suggested you look to the NEW THOUGHT niches, between 1870 and 1940, the Golden Age of New Age/New Thought.

Today, you will find scores of websites wrapped around these people. Some of them have been around over a decade and the ones which seem to be doing well offer newsletters and COURSES of studies.

My studies into Charles F. Haanel and Wallace Wattles goes back to the 1960's and intensified in 1972 while studying in San Francisco at the Metaphysical Center with Russell Thomas (aka Thomas Russell).

He had the complete works of almost every New Age, New Thought person out there and wrote many a tome of his own too. Probably the best authority on the whole New Thought movement. I found so many of the latter day guys worked from Phineas Quimby ideas and that William Walker Atkinson probably put it all together in the early 20th Century.

Anyhow, from Quimby to Haanel to Wattles (double play combo?) there are so many of these people that anyone can republish their work with a spin to it and build a website, for the most part even an APV site, or if inclined get into groups, memberships, secret trainings, etc.

I think THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH is getting as much play today as ever, with all kinds of twists, turns and money flowing in.
You don't have to be creative, just motivated.

GordonJ