SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 19, 2022, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Default 7 Secrets to MANIFEST your desires.

Thanks Dien for updating IT, and if you don't have IT, otherwise known as
HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN IN 2023, YOU should know Dien is offering it as a bonus for his terrific newsletter, HIDDEN BUSINESS IDEAS.

http://www.hiddenbusinessideas.com/

I wrote the original version many, many years ago, good to see it still has some value. In it, I start with the 7 secrets.

here are the 7 Secrets to Manifesting Your Desire:
1. You have to have a DESIRE. You need to know what you want.
2. You must FOCUS your time and energy in attaining your desire.
3. You need to take controlled ACTION in the direction of your wants.
4. You will make ADJUSTMENTS as you go along.
5. You will need to control the use of TIME.
6. You will use the power of ACCUMULATIVE effect.
7. You will manifest your desire within your EMOTIONAL NEED to do so.

Now you have the 7 Secrets.
They do make sense to you don’t they?

Today, let us look at #2, FOCUS. Actually, lets make it 1a. Because it falls in between the two ideas.

One should also include the reason WHY you want IT. Before you focus on it, there is another step, more of a transition between the two. It is the PLAN.

Or PLAN OF ACTION. There is an actual PictoGrigm of the Pyramid of Accomplishment (POA) which shows the 7 exits many take along the journey. Not necessary to see that today, just saying, the PLAN has always been a part of it, I sort of left it out of these 7 steps, only cause I get into later in the report.

I recently started a thread at the Warrior Forum regarding a timed plan, I call it 30/30/10/60. 30 days of assessment/preparation.
30 days to a profit or adjustment period.
10 days to evaluation, restart or commitment.
100 days to habitual profits.

In that thread, I stated anyone can get to the 60 thousand dollar a year income level with their Internet Marketing, or 5k a month, if they follow that plan. No big promise of making anyone a millionaire.

Modest goal by many yardsticks, yet, doable by almost anyone. IF they get started, and started on the right foot.

It is not a secret that I love INFORMATION products, I came out of the old world of "paper and ink", fresh off an assignment to write newsletters and right straight on to the www tracks.

It is nice to see words I wrote a long time ago, are still pertinent, and hope you get some good use out of them.

That is one reason I love information, it can be updated, repurposed and reused for a long time period.

If there are any questions about these 7 steps or from the IT report, I'll do my best to answer them.

Gordon