Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
URGENT - Marketing Methods To Find Lost Dog
Our dog got out of the house and just ran away. He has been gone since Monday night and he is still missing. Since I live in a city, he can be anywhere.
In order to find him, I thought about marketing and leverage. Here's what I did:
- Made flyers with pic and offering reward
- Gave flyers to all the local UPS, FedEx, USPS, police officer, street cleaning crews, parking authority who service the local area
- dropped flyers off at the local police station
- Posted over 300/350 flyers everywhere within a 10 block radius
- Posted at every dog park
- Posted lost dog on CraigsList
- A friend has an in at Animal Control so they all have pictures of my dog
- Asked the neighborhood watch to look out
- Posted at all local shelters and Vets
- Last night we had about 50 volunteers out looking for him (there are some really caring people out there)
We just rescued him 2 weeks ago so we do not have any favorite places. He has a collar and ID tags and an ID micro-chip.
I'm going to change my posters to say "needs medication to live" in hopes that no one will keep him if they find him. (a little marketing lesson there)
The only other thing I can think of is to run an advert in the local papers.
What can you marketing minds think of to leverage our marketing knowledge to find him???
Other recent posts on the forum...