SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old January 30, 2018, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Default Have you ever made $1,000.00 in a day and is it routine for you?

Doing some research for new report, the 1,000 dollar a day report.

Here is what my research has shown so far: If someone in USA makes 1k a day, works a normal 5 day week, and takes off three weeks a year...

they land in the 2% club of American income earners at around 240-250 thousand dollars a year. NOT rich, nor even wealthy, but well off in comparison to averages in USA.

So that is an ARBITRARY goal, way too low for some of your gurus out there, but for most people a worthwhile goal.

It comes down to 1,000.00 bux a day, over and over. So, care to share how your 1k days came about? Here are a few of mine:

First one in Hawaii, bought cameras from US Servicemen shipping out to Vietnam. Paid more than the pawn shop, sold for less than retail, pockedt my 1k day, thank you very much Minolta.

Another one was when my wife and I sold chocolate chip cookies at a Lion's Club flea market at a Drive In in Tallmadge, OH.

Several days from the OFF KEY SINGING telegram business, and a few days back then selling ads in a new print pub for women. The mag was a bust, but I got to keep my commissions. Had many from my resume biz, where I charged 495 for a guaranteed IDEAL job find.

Online, in 1998, my first 1kday was when I sold the PROFESSIONAL REMOTE DIRECT MARKETING HOME STUDY COURSE, by SCI, and all I did was write a promotion for it, they did all the rest, may have been an early Internet affiliate program.

A few reports have got me there, and a few days of multiple streams, most consistent days were as a CONSULTANT, deal with the right customer, 1k a day is a bargain.

Anyhow, in my report I'm looking for others who have done it and setting up a group of people who would like to make a consitent habit of doing it, via Joint Ventures, and of course, you can always make 1k days your BOTTOM level of acceptance, so many IM millionaires running around making 10 and 20k a day, perhaps you'd rather work with them, good luck.

So, doubt if anyone will share, but if you'd like to share in the report, there will be a piece of the pie in it too.

1k days are modest goals in the scheme of things, but also, realistic and doable. It is just making them more consistent and that is what we're after.

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : January 30, 2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old January 31, 2018, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Default Maxwell Maltz and Self Image Psychology. Your built in governor.

A mechanical governor limits speed, pressure or control. Many small engines use governors to prevent overloading.

Maltz thought of our Self Image as our natural governor, and put forth the idea it is our self image (what we believe ourselves to be) is often the thing which holds us back and prevents us from fulfilling our potential.

I somewhat agree and have seen this over decades, usually in the form of self sabotage, people who are on their path to victory, exit when they hit rough seas.

You can see this on the Pyramid Of Accomplishment at the SQ1. www.sowpub.com/sq1

Many of these self images come from our childhood, and usually by age of 12, have been solidified and people most often see themselves as they do at that age.

It is one reason, although not the only which makes it harder for a person earning 30k a year to double their income, while someone at 100k a year can clearly see a way to double their income.

I think a lot of it goes to internal belief, or self-image.

Where I differ from Maltz and so many of the pop psychologists, or Law Of Attraction (LOA) or THE SECRET folk is here:

they go from TODAY toward their goal and never consider their past.

They teach, yea preach even the power of positive thinking. I see it as building your framework on a faulty foundation.

The Great TRIAD for me has been: Foundation, Framework and Focus.

What happens is people get all revved up, make a goal, execute their plan and may even take it down the road close to success, when all of a sudden, out of the clear blue skies comes a lightening bolt...and stops them in their tracks.

All too often it is that 12 year old screaming inside their heads, "YOU can't do that!" And whether you believe you can, or you can't, you are most often right.

Looking at financial goals is the easiest way to see things, we can count, know the value of money and can find PLANS, the ways and means of making our monetary goals take place.

But going from 30k a year to millionaire is beyond most people's self image, their natural governors kick in, no matter how positive, how much energy and time and how many positive people they surround themselves with, it is rare a person overcomes their own self limiting beliefs.

Yea, I'm a broken record, you all have heard this from me a million times, and yet, it just prevents so many people from reaching the other side of the bridge, getting across the rushing currents of need, scarcity, want and getting to the peaceful meadow of success and abundance.

Could it be your 12 year old inner self who is keeping you on the wrong side of the bridge?

Maltz, and many others have taught us that our self image can be changed and given us a lot of HOW TO information.

In response to an email from a reader who asked about what the businesses were which made the 250,000 dollars a year, I gave him several examples. Fact is, there are many businesses which could produce this income for you, but it is NEVER about the business, but wheter it gives you 250K a year or 60k a year...the difference is YOU.

Take the governors off of yourself and see how fast you can go, eh?

GordonJ
Old January 31, 2018, 06:20 PM

Default My Recent $1051.00 Day Using Email From Home

<p>Thanks Gordon,

<p><b>My Recent $1051.00 Day Using Email From Home</b>

<p>You Always make me think Out-Side-The-Tunnel, Gordon.

<p>Which is fun.

<p>Ok.

<p>Here is a Recent THOUSAND DOLLAR Day I had based on Two Different
1-of-a-kind Info Products.

<p>Anyone Can Do this from Their Home Computer. You Find a Hobby or
Something You are Good at. Enjoy. Do Regularly. And Most of the time
You will Discover YOU are Doing it Differently And Better than most.

<p>This means you Can Make Your Version -

<p>1-of-a-kind.

<p>SCARCE.

<p>Often I Send an Email then Call on The Phone to MAKE SURE they
Got it. But These 2 times I used Email and Didn't even Call by phone to
Close the Sale.

<p>FIRST - In Order to CHARGE HIGHER Prices and Get Paid - You Have to Create an Info Product Or Service NOBODY ELSE Has.

<p>Or as I often do -

<p>ADD SOMETHING New to an Existing idea.

<p>We all Learned from Robert Cialdini in his book - "INFLUENCE" that the #1
Most Powerful Invisible Persuasion Situation is -

<p>SCARCITY.

<p>A - So At First I Bought Cheap (Used but looks new) Books And Wrote a
Sales letter about the Benefits. To Create something New - And
1-of-a-kind - SCARCE. To Boost Chi Energy.

<p>B - People sent me 29.00 and I sent them MY Email Report
And Snail Mailed them a copy of the book. Which I bought for 5.00

<p>C - So I had a 20.00 Profit. After s & h

<p>D - More Recently I IMPROVED the Extra Energy Exercises so I could GUARANTEE You Feel a ENERGY BOOST in 24 to 48 hours - instead of a week.

<p>E - So I set up a Separate website. RAISED THE PRICE to 138.00.
Wrote a New Sales letter Based on one of My Best Selling Niches -

<p><b>"How to INVISIBLY FLIRT and Get Dates With Pretty Girls.</b>

<p>Not Making this up.

<p>A Side Effect of MASSIVE Extra Chi Energy - Is Women are Attracted
and AWARE of Your ROOM FILLING - Expanded Energized Aura cloud.

<p>F - And When A College Student from Germany Found Me on SowPub. Emailed Me. And told me about Weight Lifting with his brother. I Emailed him and GUARANTEED Him A Way to Create and STORE Up Energy to Lift more weights - FASTER and EASIER by Doing the 10 Minute Exercise to
Create His own Stronger - BODY BATTERY.

<p>G - The Sale was made by Email.

<p>We sent him to the new website. Said, "Ignore-the-FLIRT-ENERGY-to-Attract
-Hot-Girls-S*ales-letter down the middle.

<p>"INSTEAD -- Check out all the Photos Down the left hand side. This is Me
At Age 62 - Cutting and Splitting Literally TONS of Oak Logs to heat the house.
ONLY Possible because I do The CHI ENERGY and BODY BATTERY Exercises
every morning.

<p>Cha-Ching -

<p>138.00 arrived in my PayPal Account.

<p>And in a day or 2 Carl Reported Getting TOO Much Extra Energy. So we
Told him to do fewer Reps.

<p>The Website has an ODD Name cuz I Have a Warped Sense of humor. And
Grew up a farm boy - www.BackYardCow.com

<p><b>On the SAME DAY - I Got 913.00 From Jerry in Texas</b>

<p>Jerry had contacted me cuz he and his brother and Dad had Bought
a Pool Supply company in Texas.

<p>And after some Questions -- Jerry Told us he was DESPERATE to Check
His Existing Employees - and Evaluate new Prospects coming in from Ads.

<p>So Jerry bought a Copy of our 913.00 MIND READING SYSTEM.

<p>As We Emailed To Jerry -

<p>A few Benefits we TOLD Him -

<p>***Deadly Accurate MindReading by doing Personality Profiles
based on Handwriting Analysis.

<p>***This is a very popular Info Product Because you Get 6 hrs of Audio
Case Studies from ME. Both Making Munny and Flirting with women.

<p>***Plus an INSTANT - Effortless System (Which is effortlessly memorized)
that is so small you can carry it in Your Pocket.

<p>***And Like all our Info Products a 365 day 100% moolah Back Guarantee.

<p>Because We Had Already Helped Jerry solve some other Problems.
He didn't even read the Sales letter. Just sent me moolah.

<p>For Anyone Who WANTS to Read The Sales letter - here is the link:
http://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=22

<p>139.00 plus 913.00 = 1051.00

<p>Thanks,
<p>Glenn