SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15, 2018, 06:09 PM

Default How to REFER Yourself Clients - "LIVE" Case Study

Thanks Dien,

Just got This Email from alignable.com -

========
========
"Hi Glenn,

"You drove 23 people to visit your profile -- that's 74% more visits than other Marketing businesses. Nice work!
Upgrade To See Who

"Upgrade to Premium to see who your 23 visitors are.They could turn out to be your best source of referrals!

AND

"Hi Glenn,

"Congratulations! 🥂 You got 21 visits to your profile in the last month just by adding the following Product & Service tags on your profile:
=========
=========

A 3rd Email (Which I cannot find) Said, “Congratulations for getting 45 Hit/Visits to one of your answers on the Alignable Forum.

IF
YOU
WANNA
FIND
OUT
How I Refer Myself Prospects.

READ ON Captain Marvel!

(EDITORS NOTE - The Crop of Movies and TV Series is SO BAD (In my Opinion) that I recently THREW My TV Away. And my Subscription too. AND ONLY WATCH Movie Trailers. (PERHAPS Finding a GEM in The Junk.) The March 2019 Captain Marvel Movie Trailer SEEMS to suggest that this New FEMALE SUPER HERO has More Magic and More Power and More DIVERSE SKILLS than anybody else. AND SINCE we Use Different And MORE POTENT skills when Answering An Alignable FORUM Question - I Name Dropped CAPTAIN MARVEL.)

3 IMPORTANT POINTS
Before I get More Specific…

#1 - Only Answer Questions that ALREADY have 20 Answers or more.
Popular Posted Questions get Read More often.

#2 - ONLY answer Questions You KNOW the Answers to. Or know HOW to Find Answers to. Specific Details.

#3 - RELAX and LAUGH as you read the other (previous) answers. Because 100% are Generic/General/Non-Specific/Not Actionable and Thus BORING.

Do not take my word - A Few Phrases from answers to this Question by a Massage Therapist.

a - …we have run facebook campaigns for a massage studio with a monthly contest - it gave her tons of new clients in her pipeline.

b - A web site is nice because it lets everyone know who you are

c - Give discounts and add references if possible

d - identify your USP or your market dominating position

ALL 22 Answers are Very similar.

HERE IS The Question By The MASSAGE THERAPIST…

“Hi! I just opened a new massage studio in Riverside, Ca. I am wondering how to best market my business when competing with the big franchises. Any advise?”

———————-
***MY STEP ONE is to go look at Her Website.

(EDITORS NOTE - I won’t bore you with what I found there. Except for a HINT - Hint - Hint - Hint - Top of Page/Up-Front - She Quotes PRICES with Actual Horrifying Amounts - Hundreds of Dollars worth of DOLLAR SIGNS IN Your Face. ZERO BENEFITS - Thus CHASING website visitors AWAY.)

***STEP TWO - (If possible - Email the biz owner - Directly from inside their own website.)

Like So…

Howdy Lisa, (I Interview and Work with affluent Alternative Health Prof Practice owners all over the World.) I Started Writing An Answer to Your Question - About Getting more Clients - that you Posted On Alignable.

And Thought I should ASK you a Question So I can Be More SPECIFIC in my answer.

The REASON For the Question is simple. JUST SUPPOSE I write an Answer that Shares how a M*illionaire Massage Therapist GOT STARTED by Knocking on Doors. What she did and What she said.

IF YOU Don't Enjoy Door Knocking - you will HATE that idea!

Thus my Question...

QUESTION - "How do You Get Clients NOW?"

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
[email protected]
Millionaire Mastermind Marketing Association

——————————
***STEP THREE - Write a Captain Marvel OBVIOUS Answer - While Waiting for the Business owner to Reply to your QUESTION AT Their Website…

OBVIOUS #1 - Your Answer Should be a Face to Face Example or Case Study. DUH - Massage Therapists are FACE to FACE or Face to BUTT - with clients all day.

OBVIOUS #2 - 88% Chance the Massage Therapist Has NOT booked a Massage from one of the BIG MASSAGE Franchises - or She would KNOW the Answer to her Question.

OBVIOUS #3 - She has a Problem. She Needs MORE Patients.

OBVIOUS #4 - Whatever She is doing Now - Marketing-wise is NOT WORKING.

———————————
***STEP FOUR - Google “Marketing ideas for Massage Therapists”

I Did Just That.

Found Literally 100’s of Good ideas.

Here is just One:

“Open House - Free Chair Massage.”

———————————-
***STEP FIVE - Write an Answer - Include some Face to Face Type Details…

Dear Julie,

Thanks for the Question.

Since you deal with Massage Patients Face to Face All day at your Practice or Salon - I Know You will Be Most Comfortable with Proven Client-Getting Strategies done IN PERSON.

We Work with a Lot of #1 Realtor and Brokers. The Top Women Realtors - Especially - Write Handwriting notes or Invitations and Hang them on Door Knobs up and down the street. And all over the neighborhood.

WHY?

Because They know that all the Neighbors are CURIOUS to see the inside of a nearby house. And Find Out (Plus or Minus) what their OWN Home is worth - based on what a neighbor house is selling for.

AND These Invitations are to a PARTY at the Open House.

Often the Million Dollar Round Table REALTORS will bake cakes and cookies or do a Barbecue Themselves.

BUT they are ALWAYS Looking for ways to ADD VALUE. Create more of a PARTY atmosphere.

YES - Yes - Yes - I have Worked with Restaurant, Pharmacy, Health Food Store owners, Dental and Chiropractic and Acupuncture Practice owners to FIND SMART Massage Therapists who will DONATE their Time for F-r-e-e.

CHA - CHING! -

Because they know that if they can Make people FEEL Better they will Come Back for more And P*AY to take away the PAIN.

However -

From the Perspective of the Massage Therapist - OPEN HOUSES for #1 Realtors Are FANTASTIC.

The Reason Why is Simple.

You can Pick and Choose Which Real Estate Broker or #1 Realtor to Offer Your MASSAGE Services to Based on the Price Point of the home Up for S*ale.

You just Match the Demographic (Income) of your Current - Best Massage Clients to that of the neighborhood where the House is being sold.

And Just Like That - You are Rolling in Clover. Cuz you have a Captive HOUSE full of men and women in Your Exact Customer Niche.

***YES - We have had Massage Therapist Clients who Give Speeches at The Local Lions Club.

***YUP - We had one Massage Therapist give a Presentation at a Nearby GATED COMMUNITY. Great Place for Massage Therapists. They are Looking for Speakers.

***WEIRD NICHE for Massage Therapists - We Got a Call for Help from a Father
in Florida Who discovered his Daughter was doing Massage Therapy at a Nudist Camp. Came up with a more LUCRATIVE Alternative for her.

AND we Helped another Massage Therapist Get Clients at the California Hotel He worked at by bringing Towels and Drinks to affluent Guests at the Gym/Health Club. (Catch the prospect Immediately - just as they Create SORE MUSCLES.)

***PLUS - Country Club/Golf Courses are Great for that. By “That” I mean, “Catching Weekend Warrior Golfers who are Limping around with SORE MUSCLES.”

But MY FAVORITE Place to have a Massage Therapist Surface is
IN THE MIDDLE of a Captive Crowd of affluent - Partying - Home owners.

Instead of Moving Targets Your Prospects STAY PUT. Eat and Chat with their Neighbors for HOURS.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Millionaire Mastermind Marketing Association