SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old February 28, 2008, 07:59 AM
SteveSki

Default Here's A New Way To Get Free Video Leads For Your Business!

Many people will profit from this free video lead program.

It started here in Australia and uses video to attract thousands of hits to your website or affiliate program. I stumbled across this free leads by video service a few days ago and it's already gotten me two sales for my $495 Antique Glamor Photography Info product!

The service is free to use provided you have or can create your own videos or you can pay to have one made for you. The free version will teach you how to use windows movie maker to create your own 30 second video infomercials and it's free to get your video ads viewed by thousands.

Cheers,
Steve Shulenski

Old February 28, 2008, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Here's A New Way To Get Free Video Leads For Your Business!

Steve,

Millard Grubb here (lost my password and don't have access to my email at the moment).

I like the idea. How does this relate to the testing you've done on YouTube?

Warmly,

Millard
Old February 28, 2008, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Here's A New Way To Get Free Video Leads For Your Business!

One more thing....

Anyone here used Jeff Walker's product launch formula with a lower-priced product?

Warmly,

Millard Grubb
Old March 2, 2008, 12:34 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Millard - This is our most profitable adventure of all!

Hi Millard, Haven’t heard from you in months. What have you been up to lately?

To answer your question, I began experimenting with putting videos on uTube about a year ago and just one of the videos has gotten over 15,000 views and has helped us to build a list of over 1,000 subscribers to our autoresponder. Whenever I make a sale I will always ask our customer how they found out about my wife and I. That’s how I discovered that 2 recent sales originated from people who first watched my 30 second video commercial which then pointed them to my website where they opted into my autoresponder before they found my uTube video.

Millard I really appreciate the testimonial you gave on our “How to do pet and antique glamour style photography business information products” but you haven’t seen our newest niche photo product yet.

It amazes everyone of our customers and has created wave after wave of new portrait clients for us!

We're forced to hire several more photoshop editors to help us to keep up with all of the production work. We can shoot over a thousand photos a day but each 30 minute session takes about 1 to 3 hours to edit. I must give a special thanks to Ankesh for helping us to interview and hire a non English speaking 27 year old Indian who only speaks Hindi.

We have made him the richest kid in his village and he has now hired others to help him complete our job orders on time and has even enrolled back into school just to learn how to speak English even through a local friend of ours whom speaks Hindi has volunteered to do translations for us.

Our new niche has completely taken over our other niches. With the Antique style portraits we could only shoot about 6 sessions a day because each session takes 60 to 90 minutes to shoot plus all the additional time it takes to get everyone into their vintage costumes and groomed for the sessions.

With our new niche we often shoot over 20 sessions a day and our sales average is still over $500 per session! We know of other photographers who have targeted the same niche as we do but the most successful are lucky to get a half dozen sessions done a day.

We took our portrait marketing system, tweaked it to appeal to our new target market and have designed a killer follow up program that gets each of our satisfied customers to refer everyone they know to us! This has been so effective that after our first weekend shoot in any town we no longer have to do any advertising whatsoever. All of our business comes from our initial customers showing their portraits to others and referring them to us. This allows us to fly under the radar of our competitors awareness and out market them without them even knowing that we exist.

I’m tempted to offer our new system for sale but I haven’t figured out how to describe it in enough detail to others for them to invest $30,000 (the minimum amount my wife and I agreed to offer it for) without giving too much of the info away. Even through we will put our buyers through a 3 week OTJ training program and offer them a 100% performance guarantee our new system is so simple and powerful that just about anyone with a camera and professional studio lights can duplicate our success once they spend a couple of hours studying our operations manual.

Because of this dilemma my wife and I must decide if maybe we should keep this one all to ourselves or hire employees whom we first get to sign non disclosure / non compete contracts before we give out any details or training.

Cheers,

Steve & Susha

Last edited by SteveSki : March 2, 2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: To correct some of my spelling and grammer mistakes
Old March 7, 2008, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Millard - This is our most profitable adventure of all!

Steve,

My computer is STILL in the shop, but YOU can email me and I CAN retrieve it and get back to you.... I just don't have access to all my files!

I am NOW going to buy another computer so that I ALWAYS have a BACKUP computer.... I have backed up all the files....just can't read them without a computer....

Sheesh! Although this is the FIRST time I have been in this in fifteen years.

So Steve, maybe we can talk in the next few days.

Millard