SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old January 24, 2012, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Default Is there a DEMAND for your product or service...

Fortunes have been made creating products...and the demand for them...Apple and Steve Jobs come immediately to mind.

EdenPure heaters has been a phenomenol success. Demand was created for the product.

But, there are the EVERGREEN areas, those areas in the Parade of Life which have been and will continue to be in demand year after year...

after year.

I've been on the phone all day, speaking with some of you...and it seems the refrain I've used for all is...

YOU know stuff other people would pay for.

YOU have evergreen experiences which are in demand in the parade of life.

There are people who want to start a home based business.
Or to buy a franchise.
Or to buy out an existing business.

YOU have done these things. YOU have the experiences they are looking for.

I spoke with several guys in very different markets and niches, yet, they share a common trait...they are experienced in the real world of their businesses.

It is a shame we can't put all this stored knowledge to work, for the good of all of us and for the good of the masses...who not only want this knowledge, but are willing to pay for it.

Sure, you all could write reports, that would be one way to share your life's experiences.

But what about a collaborative effort, where each does a LITTLE to get a LOT which can then be offered to the masses?

I wonder what that would look like? How would it be organized?

Would there be classes? Reports? Video and audio? Webinars?

What would be the best way to organize? Non profit? LLC? Sub chapter S...

How does the collaboration work? How does a collaborator get paid?

Would a collaborator have the opportunity to offer private, albeit more expensive one to one consultation?

We have people here with so much experience, so many different ways to make money, to build a business...guys who have owned several businesses successfully...

one man shops...people with many employees...people in the services industry, products, small fly low money makers...

to some decent sized international businesses...

What ideas might you have, for such a collaboration? Any? None?

What are the Evergreen products, always in demand...always with a market? How do we tap into them?

Just some thoughts after speaking with YOU today...some great ideas, some incredible stored value of experiences, know how and real life, real world been there done that...which seems to me...

as being wasted.

Maybe not wasted...but certainly not in circulation allowing others to benefit from YOUR knowledge and YOUR experiences.

How do we do it? Any input? Any ideas?

If so, pipe up now.

We've got our thinking caps on, and we are frying our brains out...so, quick, before we blow a gasket...what do you think if anything about how to tap into the incredible knowledge base that is SowPub???

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : January 24, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old January 25, 2012, 01:22 AM
Phil

Default Re: Is there a DEMAND for your product or service, How do we do it? Input? Of Course!

Hey Gordon,

Great to see that You're Having Lots of {Fun} lately Sharing your Educational Life's Experience(s) and Never-ending Knowledge Assistance & Golden Nuggets! ...

As usual ''Awesome'' information for Those that...

Capish. Do you understand?, Do I make myself clear? It's the only thing you can do about it, capish. buy capish mugs & shirts · you know what i am saying? get ...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Capish

How do we do it? Any input? Any ideas?...

Of Course! ...

The Concept! The business model... The Mix of Connections... And Other Misc. Related ideas... Brainstorming and A Whole Lot More is Deep inside of A Web Concept you're Probably very Familiar with...

But as We've Posted about in the Past it Needs the interest and Participation(s) from the Good ol' Days! ... Probably Gone Forever as You've Kinda Said Yourself in Around about ways...

Not in Private... But Posted Up Front and in Real Time! ...

Truthfully... SowPubs should Be in [Some] Ways that Type of Business model including Most of the Details and Interest(s) you've Mentioned in your Post...

As Usual just my Quick thoughts... Ideas... And Opinions...

Please Don't Shoot Me! ... Gordon himself And/Or Dien...

Deep inside is GJA Overall Answer to the Questions...

How do we do it? Any input? Any ideas? ...

Click to Hook up with People, Info, Advice and Tools to Make your Business Successful and Fun...
http://www.businessownersideacafe.com/
http://www.businessownersideacafe.com/sitemap.html
http://www.businessownersideacafe.co...cafe_story.php

I've Got Lots of Other ideas Too But... Thought I'd Throw out this One First! ...

All the best...

Phil

Last edited by Phil : January 25, 2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: additional info...
Old February 2, 2012, 03:24 PM
Tina

Default Re: Is there a DEMAND for your product or service...

I'd love to offer something of value to this thread, but I have to admit it reads like some kind of secret code and is confusing as heck.

Gordon, are you asking if the people on this forum would like to band together in a collaborative effort to produce a product or products that make everyone involved a lot of money?

Tina