SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Old August 30, 2009, 02:18 AM
Tom_Rasi

Default (HELP) the best inner circle and forums that I should be part of?

Hi guys (and gals) ... I just joined this forum.

I'm not much a lurker so I wanted to jump in here right away.

This stuff is all new to me. I've owned a commercial pipe laying business in the past but never did anything online.

I want to learn all this REALLY quick.

I'm exploring the idea of a quality MLM program, affiliate opportunities and other internet marketing ventures.

Besides this forum... do you have other sites you'd recommend for MLM, affiliate or internet marketing?

Other forums would be best IF they have a smart crowd with useful input. I like interacting with people and asking them questions.

On that note, any quality coaching programs or private forums and private memberships (I really believe in masterminds and inner circles) that you can recommend?

I don't want to just buy ebooks as it's a one-sided way of learning...

But I'd REALLY APPRECIATE your input on:

- forums ... especially private forums and related memberships
- coaching / mastermind / inner circle programs
- seminars / workshops

Can you suggest anything??
Old August 30, 2009, 02:37 AM
Sandi Bowman

Default Re: (HELP) the best inner circle and forums that I should be part of?

This forum (obviously), the FIB (friends in business forum where you posted this previously). I, personally, would avoid the Warrior Forum as it is often confusing for newbies to the internet. Once you have some online experience, it can be a good place to get advice but beware of it becoming a distraction as happens to many folks.

As for training and help, I'd highly recommend Mark Hendricks and Jim Daniels. Mark is easy to understand and you can grow with his offers/info easily. Jim is great at responding to his bizweb 2000 coaching clients as well as others. You might consider joining both Mark's and Jim's newsletters as they're excellent for learning from.

There are too many who could be mentioned but this should at least point you in the right direction. Good luck!

Sandi Bowman
Old September 4, 2009, 12:56 AM
Larry Foster

Default Re: (HELP) the best inner circle and forums that I should be part of?

Sandi's recommendations are good ones. Even though there's not a thing wrong with them, my personality is better suited to several others.
But, you wouldn't go wrong with them
I have never been disappointed with anything from these 3.
Frank Kern is a mad genius. He has a $47 monthly membershio at (I think) www.infomillionaire.com
This is a good "newbie" site
Marlon Sanders has been around since before the internet and has a number of "dashboard" products that give a lot of step by step
Last is Jim Edwards. I belong to a $77/month membership that's loaded with how-to. It's at www.thenetreporter.com

Good luck
Larry Foster