Go to the Main Business Forum page

Why do we do this? Why teach entrepreneurship? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Why do we do this? Why teach entrepreneurship?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Dien Rice
October 26, 2017, 08:20 PM
Why, why, why teach entrepreneurship?

Here are my reasons... I've articulated these here and there over the years, but it doesn't hurt to reaffirm my "whys"...

I believe EVERYONE should learn entrepreneurship. Why is that?

Entrepreneurship skills give you a kind of "safety net"... It means, if you are in financial trouble, you can climb out of the hole.

There are a lot of people around who are stuck in a financial hole... Quite a lot. They don't know how to climb out. Some are in holes that are very deep. Some families have been in a financial hole for multiple generations.

The EASIEST time to learn, to prepare, is when you're NOT in that hole!

When you're in it, it's harder... Because you're spending all your time trying to put food on the table, or a roof over your head.

So, the time to learn, for everyone, is NOW - unless you're literally busy trying to survive...

Because there's a learning curve. There are a bunch of skills to learn.

But once you have those... These are urban survival skills.

I believe everyone needs to know these. They don't teach you this in school.

That's why I do this... I believe I am doing good for the human race, for humanity, by sharing what I know about entrepreneurship, what I've learned, what works for me, and what's worked for other people.

In fact, this lack of knowledge is likely to be the source of most people's financial problems!

We need you... To learn these skills too, and help spread what you learn about entrepreneurship as well. It will help your family, your friends, and your neighbors...

Thanks for reading...

I know many here agree with me... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page