Go to the Main Business Forum page

An honest and realistic way to pocket a $1,000.00 a week for part time effort. [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : An honest and realistic way to pocket a $1,000.00 a week for part time effort.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GordonJ
June 12, 2018, 11:47 AM
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for sharing!

You know... This could be right in the nick of time...

It looks like I could have some involvement in creating a new music venue. (Possibly two.)

Yeah, this comes directly from being a band manager... A fan of one of the bands I manage is a lawyer, who wants to create a music venue. He would like me to be involved in booking bands...

My problem is time, so I'm trying to resist! :) (My main gig now is developing mathematical algorithms to trade the stock market...)

I always find, though, that each thing I do leads to new opportunities...

Thanks again! This could be really useful when the new venue opens its doors - scheduled now for late July!

Best wishes,

Dien

Had to click on that Facebook ad showing a private island. New Zealand man, as a side job promo. Looks hot. The way you're headed?

https://bit.ly/2MjWD4l

Seems the 1000 bux in 15 seconds is based on his algorithms. I didn't watch much of the video, but I'm sure it will sell stuff.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page