Go to the Main Business Forum page

How a 15 dollar investment becomes a $1,000.00 a month recurring income... [Archive] - Page 19 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How a 15 dollar investment becomes a $1,000.00 a month recurring income...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

GordonJ
May 8, 2020, 08:05 PM
"as long as I'm a class ahead of my students, they won't mind. "

This makes sense and I alreay had read somewhere, that "you just need to know more that some people to write a profitable how to book".

This made me the ideia to interview experts and write a how to book. I will read again 7 Steps II book on info products.

Do you did that Gordon? Ask experts questions and then make a book ? I think Frank Kern made that with a parrot book. He hired some expert.

Thanks

Two reports used interviews, the first was that SCI Newsletter I mentioned, it was called 20 YEARS OF BIZ-OPS, THE WINNERS, THE LOSERS, THE FLUKES

When I called, I told them, "My boss, Ben Suarez, asked me interview successful mail order people and your name came up, can I talk to you about this project?" That opened a lot of doors, allowed me lay the groundwork for the questions and get the information, which about only 10% was used, we had a bigger project on the board for these experts...but never got around to it.

The second, mostly first hand experience from working with some folk, but my NECTAR REPORT had my "keepers and take aways" from them, along with any answers they did IF I did a follow up interview. Only Melvin Powers was in both of these treasures.

But it is tested and proven strategy to create a very fast product which people will buy.

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page