Go to the Main Business Forum page

How a 15 dollar investment becomes a $1,000.00 a month recurring income... [Archive] - Page 26 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How a 15 dollar investment becomes a $1,000.00 a month recurring income...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Glenn
May 14, 2020, 02:53 PM
Thanks Gordon,

I Don't Like to Post Until AFTER I start making moolah with something New.

And...

Even Though the "Medium" site P*ays you to write articles there.

I have not Turned on that "Partner Switch".

A - Cuz I can only test one thing at a time.

B - Cuz I wanted to Test out what happens within The 102 Million "Medium" visitors a month - when you use 5 Key Words. (Without "Help" from The "Medium" Editors)

C - I wanted to Test something I can CONTROL. "Medium" might stop paying writers at any time. For any reason.

PLUS I have better Control
when I Write about a Niche. And make the sale AWAY from "Medium"

THE "MEDIUM RULE" is No Selling on the site.

So.

STEP #1 - I Wrote an Article about a Bored-Out-of-his-mind Special Forces Soldier Who asked me to Turn him into a DOG CONSULTANT.

STEP #2 - (At the end of the "Article") - You Offer a FREE REPORT - (Which moves readers off of "Medium" onto another website.

STEP #3 - You offer a "Executive Report for Sale" at The End of the F-r-e-e Report.

Special Reports that Cost 9 Bucks
SEEM to Hit a MAGIC SPOT in Peoples Minds.

I just got this email from one of my "Instant Dog Training Report" Buyers...

=====
=====
Dear Glenn,

I bought because I enjoyed your writing and loved the path from email thru medium and on to the order page.

It was a seamless experience and I enjoyed the writing all the way to the last word on the report.

Thank you for that.

I'm thinking about how I can use your methods - maybe even license some content once in awhile to sell the way you do.

Bradley

=====
=====

He does not own a dog.

He bought cuz he "Likes" my writing.

Nice Compliment.

But this would NEVER happen if I were Selling a 695.00 Info Product.

NICHED
Special REPORTS
Seem to Hit a Sweet Spot.

an
IMPULSE.

Great Fun While We Are Stuck at home.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn

Oooops.

Got carried away - cutting and pasting Bradleys Email note.

Gotta go back and Get the Link to the "Medium" Article that is making The Money.

HERE YOU GO -

https://medium.com/@rentamentor_56426/how-we-turned-a-bored-retired-soldier-into-a-professional-dog-trainer-in-only-one-week-da9619f7a864

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page