Go to the Main Business Forum page

20 years later, I stand by one idea. The greatest opportunity that online offers is.. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 20 years later, I stand by one idea. The greatest opportunity that online offers is..

GordonJ
November 20, 2020, 12:56 PM
THE opportunity? The ONE?

IS THE Opportunity to

WAIT FOR IT....

WASTE YOUR TIME.

Now, I'm talking business here, Entertainment comes under some other area...but it was true 20 years ago, when we started this forum...

And even MORE true today. There are millions of people who want to start a business or just make some money online.

I like to use the Warrior Forum as an example (often a bad one), where there are hundreds of thousands of members from all over the world, struggling, frustrated and full of failure...

yet,

But,

you can find these same people discussing their favorite TV shows, or movies, or YouTube channels...or Facebook Groups.

NO ONE watches more TV than I do.

But that comes after getting my daily work done. I work in the mornings. By evenings, I'm tired and need to give my eyes and fingers a rest, so hello THE CROWN (OR GOT, or whatever).

But I'm disciplined enough to set deadlines, and sometimes, those can't be met due to outside forces...but having a daily discipline of work activity should be the top priority for someone wanting to make some money...or what am I missing?

Lots of excuses, all kinds of reasons, but at the end of the day...I will stand by that observation made over 20 years ago...

The OPPORTUNITY to waste a lot of time.

It is, a bigger opportunity than actually doing and getting done those things which could make one's life far more enjoyable, easier and less stressful too.

OK, now onto THE CROWN, JFK just got elected, now I can keep up from real life memories.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page