Go to the Main Business Forum page

The month of UNsubscribing from most of what I asked for in 2020, will I miss out... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The month of UNsubscribing from most of what I asked for in 2020, will I miss out...

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
December 3, 2020, 10:02 AM
Taking time each day to unsubscribe from most, 90% of all email I signed up to receive.

Over the last year, I, maybe got 125 new subscriptions to all kinds of things, most marketing, or psychology or business related.

Found out, most were just an invitation to pitch, pitch, pitch me relentlessly, some morning noon and night.

I'm keeping newsletters from Dien, Mark Manson, Ankesh Kothari, Thomas Rice and a handful of others. I like the Retail newsletter the first few days of the month to keep up on what retailers are looking at.

I like the Shore to Shore opportunities mag, and I'll keep my eBay vendors store news...

But most, were simply awful, nothing but trying to get me to buy their crap, and I do mean crap.

Anyhow, for a quick minute, as I deleted some affiliate newsletters this morning, I wondered...

will I miss out on something big next year if I UNSUBCRIBE?

A sip of very hot coffee brought me to back to reality...shucks NO.

Gordon

PS. How about you? Any MUST have newsletters you subscribe to?

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page