Go to the Main Business Forum page

Sprinting (Speed Walking?) to Freedom Progress [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sprinting (Speed Walking?) to Freedom Progress

Pages : [1] 2 3

EricC
February 12, 2021, 03:48 PM
Gordon,
Once again thanks. I am finally making progress. The advice both you and Glenn share is getting some traction, helping with getting focused.

Working through your STF2021 I decided to focus on the weird and occult side of life and dropped other pursuits. Lots of experience and definitely where I spend money.

Staying with information and the APV concept. Physical products or consulting-like services will be too much "slop and mess" as fun as they sound otherwise.

Got the tech infrastructure and other tools. New domain name is registered which fits so nicely with my focus. Clarity makes so many things easier. Oh and I deleted my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Feels like I put on a string of garlic and scared off a vampire or two. What a relief.

So, Sprint To Freedom Week 4. Marketing, Market Match and finding my buyers. Prospect and Product. Forums, Reddit, other blogs are what I am using to get this part going.

As far as the public domain. The amount of material available to get the creating started is astounding. Not just books but mail order courses, too. I just went through The Kybalion (William Walker Atkinson) and extracted quotes and chapter structure. One candidate of many, many for adding my own twist and creating something to sell.

Thanks again!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page