Go to the Main Business Forum page

Gordon, Your Opinion On This? [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gordon, Your Opinion On This?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

GordonJ
April 22, 2021, 10:09 AM
Hi Gordon,

Your opinion: https://amyharrop.com/go/tippub-creator-wp/ ?

I recieved this promotion by Marlon Sanders, and I remembered you.

Thanks.

MikePT

Well...I do like Amy's products for the most part, even sold a few as an affiliate.

As for this one, my only comment is: HOW do you sell what you create?

Here is the PS for the promotion:

P.S. This is an incredible deal!! Nearly all the work is done for you! Simply select, download, and publish.

OK, NEARLY all the work, except the selling of what is created. Now these WarriorPlus promotions all follow the same template...they take you through a series of

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. Upsells, crosssells...some have as many as 5 offers you have to refuse to download your product. I don't know what happens here, but let me ask you a question...

Say you create a cheatsheet (hotsheet) on buying silver jewelry...who is going to buy it?

So called printables are nothing new. Why does one need software to create them?

It may be great. Easy-peasy. But creating CONTENT isn't a problem, it is the SELLING of the content...unless you want to get into the circle jerk of that type of affiliate marketing (not saying it isn't or can't be profitable), I would think before anyone would buy this type of a product...

they would have an identified market, preferably a group of BUYERS interested in it.

Listen, 20 years ago I promoted both TIPS booklets by Paulette Ensign and also Jimmy Krug's work on creating booklets to be used as promotional items.

My opinion, for ME, too much slop and mess and TIME SPENT online, but for you or others, it could be a very good deal.

I ALWAYS go to the TRANSACTION first thing, HOW DO YOU GET THEIR MONEY, AND WHO ARE THEY, and how do you deliver the product.

Customer acquisition remains one of the highest costs of doing business.

But I do like her and most of her work, fair enough?

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page