Go to the Main Business Forum page

DePodesta moneyball for lottery. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : DePodesta moneyball for lottery.

GordonJ
May 2, 2021, 02:52 PM
With Paul D. in our offices, the BROWNS may win a couple of Superbowls. That is my prediction.

But until then, I apply his "moneyball" strategy to my small potatoes lottery plays.

Just wrapped up April. I'll post a completed chart. On that chart you will see three yellow marks...the number 3 in first digit, number 8 in middle and 7 on the right digit side.

So, in MAY, my "moneyball" system is 4 before zero, ALWAYS, unless the zero exceeds 40 (number 8 as of today in the first position).

Ohio has pairs games. So on May 1 I play 38 front, and 87 back and 37 split.

When I play pairs I always wheel a 50 cent wager for both combos, or in this case 388, 377, and at Midday, 388 came in, for a 250 dollar win on the wheel and another 50 on the front pair...for 300 - the 10 for the plays.

A good day, so with a new month, I then will play all the combos of the double digits, so 388 meant my next play would be 10 dollars, all combos backed up, 038, 138, 238, etc. etc. up to 988.

Well, 483 came in for another 41.50, so a good May Day start, with less than 20 spent playing and 341.50 in winnings. so far.

First 10 days of May, a focus on DOUBLE DIGITS, mostly wheeled.

Usually always play the last two drawn (as of today, they are 388 and 747) and whatever the double digit chart shows, so it has 66, which will get paired all the ways, a 666, plus 660 and 866, and since 88 came up, a wheel on 688.

Anyhow, my new offline venture kicks off tomorrow, but thought I'd give an update to the lottery too. It (the lottery) is footing the bill for my new offline business, so like a FREE start-up, fun using their money to test things out.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page