Go to the Main Business Forum page

Consulting Books, Any Suggestions? [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Consulting Books, Any Suggestions?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

GordonJ
July 15, 2021, 03:16 PM
there really is not a good reason not to be selling to the English language markets, or any other market.

IM is international, many tools have built in language conversions, and there are scores of translation services and proof readers out there, language is not a real stumbling block. I just don't know why anyone would only market to their limited country marketplace, sort of defeats the whole idea of Internet (everywhere) marketing.

But, we all build our own fences, so if that is what works, then keep going.

Gordon

P.S. www.sonix.ai has both Brazilian and regular Port. translation. You talk, it translates, hire a cheap fivver to proofread fix grammar. Almost instant information product.

Thanks Gordon.

Insightfully and helpful as always.

I tried and gived up on info products to my language and Country.

For my experience, minuscule Country and lack of interest on info products.

Would I absolutely love to have one or various APV? YES!

But my market is small and very few interested.

And why I only focus on my Country and language? Well I know the language and nuances and have more contact with the market.

About TOLL POSITION... I agree, that's the way to have a real passive income. But here in Portugal too much beurocracy and conservative market that I even don't know where to start have some TOLL.

A franchising seems to me the most obvious way here.

I believe that to selling info is needed better advertising skills that , for example, sell jewlery, where in jewlery probably 90% of the job is the photo.

BUt even with that , I feel the market is minuscule and lack of interest on info products. So, bad luck for me on info products – unless I become much better on advertising. Or understanding the market.

Thanks again Gordon.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page