Go to the Main Business Forum page

A good refresher article about TOLL POSITIONS here... [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A good refresher article about TOLL POSITIONS here...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

GordonJ
August 17, 2021, 09:36 AM
One of these days, (which means never), I'm going to sit down and write a book, a complete A to Z, soup to nuts {old world dinner}, encyclopedia on the ways to make a buck. One of these days.

In the meantime, and back at the ranch... one thing we seldom discuss openly here, although I have consulted with a few people who have done it, is how to quickly, quietly and easily create a consumable with a recurring monthly income.

Of course, newsletter (or any form of membership) is one way, eh Dien?

But another way, is PRIVATE LABEL, TA DUM!!! Although I seldom advise anyone about stuff that goes down the throat, just too much risk there, but take something like oil, or as we can point to, Harvey Brody's Zoom Spout oiler, which is sold under many different brands and names, all the same product, with a different label or printing on the bottle.

So, thought for today...if you want monthly recurring income, a steady stream of moolah coming in each and every month, consider offering consumables, and check into PRIVATE LABELIN G, it is a super shortcut to bigger bux, guaranteed.

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

That's a nice blog and podcast... I'll be checking it out further!

I'll just mention that (as you know), a product which is "used up" can also make for a good "toll position"... Because, even if people are not "locked in" to a membership, they have to keep buying it if they want to keep using the product...

No matter how much or little toothpaste I squeeze on to the toothbrush, I still have to go back and buy more toothpaste eventually, if I want to keep brushing my teeth! :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page