Go to the Main Business Forum page

Another Look At My Performing Life [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Another Look At My Performing Life

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Millard Grubb
October 11, 2021, 07:26 AM
I have posted in the past a few questions about selling my experiences as a performer. The suggestions I received were very appreciated.

Upon contacting the owner of the biggest private group of paying magicians, (about 4000 members) I found that he wanted an outrageous amount of cash to promote my 6 month course, my books, my audios, and other materials.

I looked at another avenue. Joint Ventures.

Ha ! Most of those places want my bank info to pay me for online partners. Guess I need to set up an account somewhere other than my present bank to safeguard my present funds. :)

Finally, I may have found a way to package my life of performing and get it to the right people. Through the use of questions and a program called manychat on Facebook and Instagram, I can get a lot of people to interact and go to a website I produce to sell my lifetime of work.

Now, the key is that I have to ask the question... Do I want to do all this work to sell my stuff... or just let some one else sell it... keep a good chunk... and I just make some on-going cash?

In any case, I have a transcript almost finished of an audio program I produced some years ago about my performing career which I intend to release to test the waters.

Cheers,

Millard

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page