Go to the Main Business Forum page

My best advice. [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My best advice.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Dien Rice
January 15, 2022, 05:46 AM
Hi Mike,

I think, at least when it comes to self-help type of stuff, most people buy similar stuff the world over...

They all have the same problems...
- romance / relationships / marriage
- money / debt / bad credit rating
- health / illness / pain

...and there are plenty of others...

By the way, I was curious to find info-products being sold online in Portgual (via "direct response" type methods)...

I did find this page, which I think originates from Brazil (where they also speak Portuguese), but according to Facebook, this was also advertised on Facebook this month to people in Portugal...

https://www.cursoapometria.com/curso-completo-e-online-de-apometria-v5

This is the Google translation into English...
https://www-cursoapometria-com.translate.goog/curso-completo-e-online-de-apometria-v5?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en-US&_x_tr_hl=en-GB

From what I can tell, this is some kind of course on apometry (which is apparently some kind of psychic therapy)...

The course seems to be a combination of pre-recorded plus live classes to answer questions...

Anyway, I thought it was interesting... (It wasn't easy for me to find, given that I don't speak Portuguese...)

Strictly speaking perhaps not from Portugal (as it's from Brazil), but they seemed to think it was worth also advertising in Portugal...

Tchau...

- Dien

Gordon,

if you were trying to sell an info product (e-book) to a specific language and Country where pratically no one is selling e-books on that language and on the Country, what niches you would try?

Not these answers:

- Sell information on other format, like free Youtube videos with advertising;
- Sell to worlwide in English;
- Forget sell information, sell instead physical products;
- Forget digital, do it physical print book;

Thank you.

MikePT

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs