Go to the Main Business Forum page

Ambush Marketing Revisited [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ambush Marketing Revisited

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

Glenn
January 20, 2022, 01:37 PM
<p>“I Ran out and got a giant bag of small candy bars. I then bought a small glass container.

<p>“I filled up the container with the small candy bars and hopped in my car.

<p>“It had been months since I did some work for a local educational institution and decided to drop by and gift them with the candy.

<p>“When I showed up and hand-delivered the candy, the secretary almost swooned over me.

<p>“She said thanks Mr. Mortimer and promptly placed the container on her desk for everyone.

<p>“Do you think I will get a call when they need some help that I can provide?

<p>“Chances are they will.

<p>“Next time, I am going to deliver some boxed chocolates.

<p>——

<p>6 Days Later -

<p>“Last night, I got a text from the person I left the candy jar wanting to see if I was available to do some work for them.

<p>“I realize that delivering candy to make an impact takes a little time if you do it yourself locally, but when you live in a small community where everyone knows who you are anyway, why not do it yourself and have a little fun ?

<p>“I personally like giving candy since it has a longer effect (as the person is eating it)
<p>**************************************************
<p>**************************************************

<p>Dear Friend,

<p>After Sharing Information About “The Billion Dollar Aussie M&M Jar Referral/Sales System on a Small Business Forum…

<p>Mortimer-The-Magician took Action.

<p>I Promised him a Special Report That will Allow Him To Sell Magic Tricks - On Zoom.

<p>Without Selling.

<p>And Without Speaking.

<p>Not

<p>One

<p>Word.

<p>(EDITORS NOTE - Well. No Speaking Until The End When You ASK them Which THANK REWARD they want.)

<p><b>My Thank You REWARD to Mortimer:</b>

<p>Your Free SPECIAL REPORT -

<p><li>"How We Adapted The Baseball Cap Referral
<li>System Worn By Mr 600 Million Dollar Man
<li>to Sell Tricks On ZOOM - without You Saying a Word"

<p>Like Usual.

<p>I tested This out Face to Face. Lots easier and Faster to Make Adustments.

<p>So BECAUSE We Tested This With Men and Women Wearing Face Masks. It Should Work Even Better on ZOOM.

<p>Wacky Test #1 - Borrowed a Strategy I Learned When I called and Spoke to “Influence” Book Author - Robert Cialdini.

<p>I - Did The ***Cialdini-Windmill-Arm-Point” While Walking next to The Road by my house.

<p>II - White Haired Older Man Dressed In Blue Jeans Jacket, And a Dirty Baseball Cap - Truck Driver Screeched to a Halt.

<p>III - ME - “The Reason I Stopped You Is I Am Writing a Book Called, “How To Stop Cars When Your Car Breaks Down”. And I am Testing The Key Idea.

<p>IV - ME - “Which Thank You REWARD for Stopping Do You Want?

<p>V - ME - I Held out Both Hands. One with a LOTTO Ticket and The Other With 3 Aluminum Foil Wrapped Chocolate KISSES.

<p>VI - His Eyes BULGED a Bit. He Grabbed The LOTTO Ticket. Shook his head. Mumbled, “Unbelievable.”

<p>AND He DROVE OFF. (He Roared The Motor. Might have Spun his wheels a Bit.)

<p>MY Logical Reasoning?

<p><b>If This CLOSE UP MAGIC TRICK works Well With STONE COLD Truck Drivers - It Should Be MUCH Easier to Do Close Up Magic Tricks on ZOOM. </b>

<p>AFTER

<p>MORE

<p>EXCITING Tests of Each Part of The “Close Up Magic On Zoom” System.

<p>Here is What We’ve Got.

<p><b>FINAL VERSION Of Mr 600 Million Man’s Baseball Cap Sales System over ZOOM.</b>

<p>Step #1 - 4-Leaf-Clover - Lucky BaseBall Cap - with The Words “Touch-For-Luck” over the Clover.

<p>Step #2 - You Do The Windmill-Arm Point at the Computer ZOOM Screen. Then You Point At Your Hat.

<p>Step #3 - You Lean Forward So ZOOM People can See The “Touch For Luck” Words on Your Cap. And You Poke Your Finger REPEATEDLY at The Screen. And Lean Forward Again.

<p>Step #4 - When Nobody reaches Forward to TOUCH Your Cap Thru The Computer Screen. You Hold Your Fist Out. Smile and offer to FIST BUMP them.

<p>Step #5 - To Make Them SMILE - You Grin and Fist Bump Your Own Fist. Then Hold Your Fist up Next to The Computer ZOOM screen. Closer to the Viewer.

<p><b>EDITORS NOTE - In our Tests - Face to Face - Most MASKED People Will Not Touch Your “Lucky Cap. But They WILL Fist Bump You. IF Not. I whip a Plastic Bag out of my pocket. Cover my Hand. Try again. That Usually does it. (I Might try a Glove too.)</b>

<p>Step #6 - After They Reach out and Fist-Bump-You-Over ZOOM. - You Hold Up BOTH Hands and Show a Instant Scratch off Lotto Ticket in One Hand. And 3 Dark Chocolate FOIL Wrapped Kisses in the other.

<p><b>INSERT MAGIC Prestidigitation HERE If You Wish. </b>

<p>STEP #7 - You say, “Which Thank Reward for FIST BUMPING Me Do You Want?

<p>Step #8 - If They Choose The KISS Chocolate. You Can Send them Chocolate from Amazon. (Which forces them to give you their Address. And Email so You Can Send Them The Tracking #.)

<p>Step #9 - If they Pick The LOTTO ticket. You Scratch it Right There. No Matter What Result - You TELL them, “CONGRATULATIONS YOU Won 3 Bucks! Please Email me Where to Paypal You The Money.” (Now You Have Their Email And PayPal Contact Info. And PERMISSION to Send Them More Magic Tricks.)

<p>You Get The Idea.

<p>Your BIG BENEFIT is You Got Rapport, Made Them Laugh, And You Got Their Permission to Send Them More Magic Tricks.

<p>WHICH MEANS They Might Want to BUY Magic Gags from You - Now That You have Time and Permission to Show Them Off.

<p><li>Thanks,</li>
<p><li>Glenn</li>

<p>P.S. - Of Course. If You Are a Magician Who Does Birthday Parties over ZOOM. You Send The MOM of The Birthday boy or Girl a Bag of Chocolate Kisses - She Brings out in a Big Dish - When You SIGNAL.

<p>P.P.S. - The Extra Energy and Excitement and Surprise on the FACE of The Birthday Kid Gets Transferred to all the other ZOOM Party goining Kids - Via ***BRAIN-NEURONS*** - Which Shortcut the pathways to the Brain.

<p>And Each Kid FEELS what the Birthday Kid FEELS.

<p>Which is WHY Football and Basketball and Soccer Create CRAZED FANS. People Feel Like They ARE The Stars.

<p>We’ve Done This ***BRAIN-NEURONS*** Magic With Other Magicians - so We Can GUARANTEE it Works.

<p>And There You Go -

<p><b>Everything You Need to Know to Do CloseUp-Magic From 1000’s of Miles Away over ZOOM.</b>

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page