Go to the Main Business Forum page

FREE world class million dollar marketing lesson. [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FREE world class million dollar marketing lesson.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Glenn
January 18, 2022, 04:36 PM
Thanks Gordon/Dien,

I Blame George Lucas and His Industrial Light and Magic MOVIE Production Company for making This SCARY Process Possible.

George Got Mad And Got Even With The SUITS
who promised him money for StarWars And LIED.

(George had to Remake the Entire Movie In The Editing booth. Did You Know all the Robots are pulled by Ropes?)

Modern Day MOVIE CHALLENGE...

How do You Keep People HAPPY So They Order The Next And The Next In a SERIES after They Buy a Movie You SPENT 500 Million Making?

SOLUTION - You Control Every Pixel.

And Shoot Movies in Layers.

Just As Taylor Swift Creates her Music In Layers.

WHAT
THIS
MEANS In Movie Sales is This.

You Can Watch The Same SHREK Movie 10 times and Find NEW and Surprising things happening in Scene After Scene.

(EDITORS NOTE - This Layering Process Does INTERSTING Things to Viewers Ability to FOCUS. Attention Span. Not to Mention Psychological Attraction. Watching some movies TODAY is Like Trying to Eat ONE POTATO CHIP.)

Lots of Stuff Happening that ONLY Your Unconscious Mind Spots.

In The BackGround.
2nd Background
Deep BackGround- that you DID NOT Notice the 1st time.

THE MADALORIAN Tv Series is Totally Shot on Green Screen - So the Studio Can Sell Backend Junk Hidden in The Scenes and Inserted Later.

(Taylor Swift actually HIDES Clues In LAYER after LAYER in Her #1 Video off an Album - to Her Next And Her Next Video Release. Which is WHY her YouTube Videos Tend to Get BILLIONS of Views! People are watching REPEATEDLY.)

Which Brings us to My Point about Tony.

The TONY Rascal does the SAME thing in The Video That Popped Up As an Ad
while I was Researching HOW TO DIRECTIONS on how to Turn My Best Moolah Making Stories and Case Studies into MOVIES - from Home.

Tony's Video Offers Are LAYERED too.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Billionaire Watching Club Ezine

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page