Go to the Main Business Forum page

Crypto, NFT, Web3, Metaverse and the future. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Crypto, NFT, Web3, Metaverse and the future.

GordonJ
February 8, 2022, 10:27 AM
Well, hey there ... FUTURE.

How's it going?

Me? More than likely in the stands, watching from the sidelines, laying on the beach, getting a massage.

PROBABLY not involved.

So why in the world am I learning all things Web3?

BECAUSE, with my Feb. offer, someone contacted me about helping them with an NFT offer, and I said, huh? Me? You want this really old dog to get into that hunt? Must be out of your mind, eh?

He said, well, I will still have to SELL my NFT with copy and you know how to appeal to people, don't you?

Like, what was that, a swipe at my ego, a challenge, a reminder of what I used to do for a decent living?

So we here are, and 2022 is going to be a major tipping point toward the future and all the things mentioned in the title.

It has the feel of the early WWW, a wild west show where you can find the gold and strike it rich pretty quickly and there was unlimited opportunity.

Today, much of that could be for our 9 year old grandchildren, who may have a crypto wallet and offer a Crayola rendition of the Mona Lisa as an NFT, and we art speculators can buy some frehsly minted coin (invisible as it may be).

I am in an accelertated learn mode, any good FAST, how to, especially short videos and voices of the future? Who are you all listening too, watching, learning and getting advice from?

I may not be around for the future, but it doesn't mean I can't be of some service, if nothing else, helping the future to identify their audiences, write some copy, teach them some influence and well, make a little dough to be able to afford those frosty drinks on the beach, eh?

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page