Go to the Main Business Forum page

Starting a rant today, until Sept. 1, 2022. [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Starting a rant today, until Sept. 1, 2022.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

GordonJ
August 26, 2022, 10:39 AM
Thanks Millard, recently I've been hit with smug complacency.

In other words, I'm not working very much, for me, that means not thinking as much as I should.

I eat too much.
I sleep too much.
I watch TV too much.

But, I don't think enough...and I feel it. Just as my body knows when I don't exercise, my mind knows when it hasn't been challenged...and recently, it has been on vacation.

So, I am doing this as much, and probably more, for myself than for anyone who might actually read it.

But you touched on one of my goals...strip it down, get to BASIC, and let the reader pick and choose, if anything, what useful info might be found.

Today, I'm going to go after some models of both foundations and frameworks.

Stay tuned.

Gordon

Gordon,

I got to hand it to you, you have said more in these two posts than most modern bloggers do in a year of mutterings.

You clearly explain what one must do to get things moving for personal business success. It is almost as if you are doing personal business consulting for all of us !

I can't say that I have seen such a simple, yet profound explanation to gain a foothold in today's business climate.

Thank you !

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page