Go to the Main Business Forum page

A simplistic formula, someone, might use: [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A simplistic formula, someone, might use:

GordonJ
September 5, 2022, 01:44 PM
Input = Output. Or;

? = RESULTS.

A little splaining Lucy....

What are the results you want? I'll use dollars, money being a universal language. Say, for sake of this example, you want a $5,000.00 a Month (US dollars) RESULT, or monthly income, recurring.

So, the formula would tell you: what do you put in, or DO, or sell, or provide that will give you that consistent result?

A 1 = 1 formula would have you offering and transacting ONE sale/exchange per month, if the sale was 5,000 bux. Many consultants get this. Or if you chattel, that usually means around a 20k a month transaction, one boat, car, equip, etc.

But maybe you need 5 = 1. Or five ONE thousand DOLLAR transactions a month.

Or 10=1 500 per transaction.

Or, 500=1. At 10 bux. Now these are basic models but the formula can be used for any amount, and then it is determined the HOW of it all.

In many of today's Internet Marketing, even Inforpreneuring, there are combinations.

We can see this with affiliate programs, every week I get several WarriorPlus offers in my mailbox (just one of dozens of subscriptions)...and then I love to dance through the 3, 4, 5, even 6 and 7 UPSELLS, CROSSSELLS, downsells, until I get to the thing I want or paid for.

So many users of WarriorPlus have a formula

that might be

70=1

The 70, however, may be 6@100 or 55 at 14.95 PLUS a mixed combination of transactions.

Setting the RESULTS side first, the OUTCOME, the OUTPUT down on paper gives you another way to look at your goals and how to make them happen.

The INPUT side, maybe should be PEOPLE, as in, where is the market for boat buyers of 20k?

Who is buying 500 dollar bikes? Where can I source 10 of them, and how do I make the transaction.

We know about GIGO, the old computer slang for garbage in, garbage out...

And now you have Transactions IN = DOLLARS OUT. How many equals your 1, whatever you designate that to be?

Then go get em.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page