Go to the Main Business Forum page

The first NFL game is tonight. [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The first NFL game is tonight.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GordonJ
September 13, 2022, 05:43 PM
Gotta hand it to you...
Whatever is going on, you find a way to create a hotsheet.
Of course, looking at sports, a lot of folks want an edge.
A very good idea, indeed.

The first week is over, or is it the preseason is over? Because so many teams chose to hold back their first team players, a lot of RUST showed up this past weekend. Biggest HOTSHEET surprise, the Cowboys lost their QB.

So, Dak Prescott made my first "injury report odds hotsheet", still a work in progress.

And yes, by thier very Nature, most HOTSHEETS are time sensitive, many can be made to be folios, or guides, or cheatsheets, but HOT sheets should expire.

This season is practice for me too, to get ready for when Ohio joins in the Sports Gambling arena. I do have a lot of interest and we are exploring all the different kinds of tools we can offer to these annual miners of football.

Truth be told, most of my real hotsheets, never hit the Internet, too much to do offline, with all the events that come and go.

Anyhow, a wild first week of NFL football. And just when I switched from the Browns (after 60 years) to the Bengals, wouldn't you know it...yikes, it must be me, HA!

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page