Go to the Main Business Forum page

Market Research Reports & Thanks Gordon [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Market Research Reports & Thanks Gordon

Pages : [1] 2 3

EricC
December 6, 2022, 01:44 PM
Gordon,

Thanks for offering a while back on the forum to look at a market research report when I was learning about making and selling the reports.

What came out of all that was realizing something pretty cool. I lost all interest in going back into things analytical, software, databases, and even aviation, my first career in my adult life.

There are just not many motivating carrots out there any more. And I don't respond well to sticks, haha. Maybe age has something to do with it?

These days I have a tendency toward hermit ways. Maybe more the Married Monk. One thing for sure, whatever doesn't align with the Married Monk doesn't get any attention.

There is plenty for a Married Monk to do though so no worries about getting bored. Maybe even sell a talisman or two at the local farmer's market. Learning about fixed star and constellation talismans right now. Quite interesting stuff.

Anyway, I didn't want to leave your offer to provide feedback dangling in the air.

Thanks again,
Eric

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page