Go to the Main Business Forum page

Here's my two cents.... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's my two cents....

Pages : [1] 2

Dien Rice
November 24, 2001, 08:09 PM
Hi Gordon,

Here are my thoughts on this (just thinking out loud)....

Firstly, who would her market be? It seems to me that her market would probably be romance enthusiasts.... People who like to read romantic tales.... What do you think?

Then, I think you have to ask, how much does she want to charge for it? Does she want to charge $10, $50, $100?

Once you know these two things, then I think you would ask, what would it take so that the person targeted would be so overwhelmed with what was being offered, so that they would feel compelled to buy as soon as they read about her product....

So, let's say she wanted to sell it for $25. What would it take for the targeted person be so overwhelmed by what was offered, that they would feel compelled to spend a measly $25 to buy what she is offering....

I'm really not the best person to think about this, since I'm probably not in the targeted market, but there are many things I think you could add into a "package".... As well as the reproduced love letters, you could have some background information on the difficulties of love during the Civil War, and about romance in that time, and how it was different from (or the same as) today. Maybe also some information about how you can find a good, strong love today the way they had in the "good old days"....

Well, there are a few possible ideas.... :)

- Dien Rice

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page