Go to the Main Business Forum page

An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : An 83 year old Granny made $250.00 yesterday, and I'm going to RISK my life to find

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

GordonJ
September 26, 2006, 02:33 PM
spends as much time as you do lurking at forums.

Some people only come here once a week, or even less often. Others don't see the "AD", and it isn't a LAST chance THING...

I've always done this, and may be one of the few who actually DO close the offers at a given time. In this case, Sept. 30 will be the end of the eBay test for The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling. Then it disappears, as I have done for over a decade. I've NEVER offered one of those "buy it by midnight" or you lose deals...and then the next day finds the same offer only with that day's deadline. NEVER.

Most people have a life, they don't spend their every waking moment scouring the forums, like, perhaps YOU do? I don't know. I've had many a blatant AD zapped from this forum...more than probably anyone. And I don't have a problem with that.

But for someone, the Beginner's Guide to Chatteling will be the thing they need, are looking for and I'm not so calloused as to NOT give them the opportunity to get it. That just wouldn't be fair would it?

So I attempt to post some USEFUL or PRACTICAL or just interesting or entertaining info while I follow the rules of the forum and post my links...and you'll, I'M SURE, take note that my "sig file" is one of the shortest ones around...and NEVER take up bandwidth with pictures and such.

OK, you only have to Sept 30...but YOU shouldn't waste any more time clicking on ANY of my posts or messages and you'll spare yourself from the fact of life that I DO have things to market, just like most of the POSTERS, but not the POSERS, like YOU?

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. Here is the OFFENSIVE stinkin up the place AD that you don't need to link to unless you'd like to learn a little something about Chatteling...OK?

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Beginners-Guide-to-Chatteling_W0QQitemZ220031929767QQihZ012QQcategory Z102485QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page