Go to the Main Business Forum page

In need of TRANSCRIPTION services. [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : In need of TRANSCRIPTION services.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

GordonJ
September 26, 2006, 09:05 AM
I've noted that GOLF products seem to sell on ClickBank...and I've got the BEST golf product out there...so I'd like to make this an affiliate program, but I've never done that before.

The product will have my COPYRIGHTED and Proprietary GOLF information that will include THINK AND REACH PAR, How to Play an Unknown Golf Course Like a Big Bux Pro, and a newly revised:

Geezer Gamesmanship; How to Outfox, Outflank and Outfinesse Today's Whippersnappers.

I'd like to include them all in one SUPER package and offer a substantial affiliate program...but I'm at a loss, having ignored this for too long...so, if you have any experience with ClickBank and affiliate programs...I may have a pretty good deal for you, let me know.

Gordon (Mr. Golf GEEZER to You) Alexander

PS. The ebay test of The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling ends Sept. 30. I'll be posting results of the test at the forum for Chatteling, to be announced soon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Beginners-Guide-to-Chatteling_W0QQitemZ220031929876QQihZ012QQcategory Z102485QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This version is testing a sub title and FORUM support.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page