Go to the Main Business Forum page

If I showed you a way to make a dollar, would you give me back a quarter? [Archive] - Page 7 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : If I showed you a way to make a dollar, would you give me back a quarter?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

-TW
September 29, 2006, 05:26 PM
Before you discount my assertion about the who-what, etc. survey/research aspect... please keep in mind that, imo, it is IMPOSSIBLE to 'increase' the incoming business without FIRST doing the research needed --- like:

A who-what-where-when-why-how survey of their existing + previous customers to find out WHO they are and how to reach more of them.

A who-what-where-when-why-how survey of their existing + previous customers to find out to find out ALL the reasons they bought - from THEIR perspective -- so I could use those appeals in future marketing.

A who-what-where-when-why-how survey of thier existing + previous NON-customers (the people who DIDN'T buy after all) to find out who THEY are and what THEY have in common.

A who-what-where-when-why-how survey of thier existing + previous NON-customers (the people who DIDN'T buy after all) to find out ALL the reasons they DIDN'T buy -- from their perspective -- so I could eliminate those drawbacks in future marketing.

And: reseach what was and was not working in their existing mrktng efforts.

Otherwise you are floundering around in the dark!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page