Go to the Main Business Forum page

IF you are tired of LAST Chance offers, and sick of hearing about Chatteling...DON'T [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : IF you are tired of LAST Chance offers, and sick of hearing about Chatteling...DON'T

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

GordonJ
September 29, 2006, 08:50 AM
thanks Phil.

I don't want ANYONE to confuse the two. The Shannon Lewis book, The Unofficial Craigslist Book is excellent for anyone who doesn't know or use craigslist.org...IS there anyone left who doesn't?

Shannon's book at 19.95 is UNDERPRICED and she OVERdelivers...like The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling

PLEASE, everybody and anyone, do not confuse the two products. The one that stinks up the joint is written by "Adam Hunt" and the rules of this forum say NO INSULTS, but, can you insult a phantom? I'll stand by my comments and if "Adam" has a problem, I'll be happy to give him my attorney's number.

Craigslistbible is CRAP. A total waste of money, time and eye strain.

Shannon Lewis's book, The Unofficial Craigslist Book, is GREAT...and if they had an affiliate for it, I'd be posting a link to it.

With that having been said, Shannon's book explains far more about craigslist than the Chatteler needs to know.

Craigslist.org is simply the largest bulletin board in the world where YOU can post your note and have eyes read it. For buying and selling Chattel, it beats eBay by a mile. Or for finding Chattel. Or for seeing what's HOT.

Phil, (and readers), in the revised version that will hit the market soon, the one that will have the affiliate program, I've added chapters on craigslist; with examples of the Superior Marketing that is discussed in The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling. And other stuff that I didn't feel like putting into the Test Guides, like actual examples of BARTERING deals, some of which were in the COURSE, but the Affiliate Guide will show more detail and have some Influence and Persuasion chapters too.

Thanks for mentioning Shannon LEWIS and her GREAT book. I don't want anyone to get the two confused.

a BUY on Shannon.

a HOLD YOUR NOSE on "Adam Hunt"

Gordon

PS. If there are NO more Guides left at eBay, and you'd like to get one before the Chatteling forum/affiliate program opens, send me an email, gjabiz@yahoo.com

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page