Go to the Main Business Forum page

Wife Threatens Divorce-Must Sell 200K Astin Martin [Archive] - Page 22 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wife Threatens Divorce-Must Sell 200K Astin Martin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27

SteveSki
October 17, 2006, 09:00 PM
Dear Steve,
A good friend has developed a Charity Marketing method. Which you might like. Since he makes 100K each time with it. It gets you Free PR in newspapers, radio, TV. PLUS the Charity you pick MAILS your offer to all it's tens of thousands of members. No charge.

=========================

Or We might use a Christmas offer a friend uses at his Health Club. He grows his customer list by 50% with ONE Xmas mailing. This offer works over the phone, in the mail, by email.

Hi Glenn, Now until Christmas is our busiest time of the year and we are close to being booked out until mid December. Jan – May is our slow periods and because I’ve help several non profit groups I am very interesting in testing your ideas here in OZ. If they increase my income and are less costly to implement that what I’m already doing then my $5,000 will pay back big dividens. If that’s the case I’ll also make an additional donation to the non profit group of your choice. I have your phone number and will call you to work out the details and brainstorm on your ideas!

Thanks

Steve :)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page