Go to the Main Business Forum page

Wife Threatens Divorce-Must Sell 200K Astin Martin [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wife Threatens Divorce-Must Sell 200K Astin Martin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Ravedesigns
October 16, 2006, 01:07 AM
You trying to sell a car? Then DO IT!

What's with all the Go-GO Strip Club crap?

If you've got a SERIOUS car, then SERIOUS people will want to know about it. It won't take topless dancers to sell it.

MPO.. You ain't sellin' Jack.. You're trying to sell your Ebay auction!

Pete

Gotta say I agree with Pete here. People are skeptical enough on the internet as it is, and posting something like this as an unregistered user who only gives a first name doesn't do anything to boost his credibility.

I also agree with Steve that a good story can help sell just about anything, but just what kind of prospects is this guy going to attract by advertising photos of pretty girls in revealing outfits? The name of the game isn't attracting all the unqualified suspects that you can handle, it's getting targeted, quality prospects who might seriously be interested in what you're selling - at least as far as I'm concerned.

Steve

P.S. If you're going to try to use sex to sell your car, check out how BMW's done this in the past http://www.autoblog.com/2006/10/15/video-bmw-3-series-ad/

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page