Go to the Main Business Forum page

Interesting JOBS, BUSINESS and ways of making some DANG money... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting JOBS, BUSINESS and ways of making some DANG money...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

GordonJ
October 16, 2006, 11:09 AM
This is for reference;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Chattel-and-his-Beginners-New-GUIDE-to-Chatteling_W0QQitemZ220036803834QQihZ012QQcategory Z102485QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash= item220036803834

with a buy it now price of 97, JUST as you suggested Steve...this was posted at eBay a few days ago.

It is part of the PROCESS of product development as I'm doing it:

Get SOMETHING out there (4.95, 14.95, 24.95 tests with different versions)
The course (12.00 and 15.00 a lesson)
The GUIDE...NOW selling for 49 with a 50% AFFILIATE program.

TESTING the 97.00 dollar eBay auction.

Getting FEEDBACK from the buyers, getting ideas from the forum, adding to the product. And MAYBE, just maybe there will be a video in the not so distant future for Chatteling. Maybe.

And a not too distant 495.00 product? Perhaps.

Thanks for your comment Steve on the SQ1...appreciated.

As for your businesses, I've referred my award winning college photographer kid to your web site...and if she wasn't so dang busy, she'd be doing the pet photo stuff...and maybe she will over the summer. Right now she's selling Brazillian jewelry (she spent 10 months there as an exchange student, AFTER she graduated high school)...and keeping plenty busy with her honors program {can you tell a proud daddy when you see one}....

But, I think she'll make some time to make some Pet Photo moolah soon.

YOU have demonstrated in the last couple of years that ACTION beats information every day of the week...that is, ACTION adjusted on the journey.

Thanks for your comments Steve.

Gordon Jay

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page