Go to the Main Business Forum page

If you're Bartering/Chatteling... I'll trade you my 'Titanic' for your 'Spider-Man' [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : If you're Bartering/Chatteling... I'll trade you my 'Titanic' for your 'Spider-Man'

Pages : 1 [2] 3

GordonJ
October 17, 2006, 09:20 AM
spread like a wildfire across America.

Ah Phil,

YOU make me spend time looking and reading at all the GREAT info you share. Perhaps if I BAN you from posting for a day or two, I'll get some work done...

HA!

I'm still reviewing some of the great leads you've posted LAST month.

ONLINE bartering is huge and is going to grow. HOWEVER, and only a few will get this very cryptic message, those that may have read some things from the Old Dave Bancroft forum...but, the eyes of TAXES are upon you...

OH yea. Special task force for gathering BILLIONS in TAX dollars from Internet "commerce"...and eBay ain't the only site in thier sights either.

IT all goes back to my first understanding of how our Gov't REALLY works, a discovery made in the Fire Control room of a nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine where a guy named Kirk told me the first law of computers. GIGO.

ANYHOW, secret messages aside.

People OFF line are rapidly discovering the Second Economy of PtP exchanges. Person TO Person.

NOT through a network, NOT with a group or organization. NOT with a loud attention getting BANG, but with a handshake and a whisper.

And the Second Economy will continue to grow, ESPECIALLY at the very first signs of the BIRD FLU pandemic that has been recently relegated to page 6.

In the Square One Workshops, on the Diagrigm of Finances, there is a Pictogrigm that shows: MONEY is a way to exchange value.

BUT it is not the only way. And Chattel CASH, thanks to those niche sites you pointed us to Phil and places like craigslist, that have a BARTER catagory, are fueling the wild fire of "quid pro quo" exchanges.

Thanks PHIL for pointing out that there is a booming,thriving EXCHANGE that is NOT the NYSE...he he.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. There are WINDS OF CHANGE are coming which will spread the wildfire of Chatteling Cash across the land. http://www.chatteling.com/woc.htm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page