Go to the Main Business Forum page

A strange request... Looking for a business to try [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A strange request... Looking for a business to try

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Gemini4X
October 24, 2006, 04:31 PM
OK, I have a strange request for the fine folks on this forum. I've been a lurker here for a LONG time but never posted. I'm looking for a legit work at home business opportunity, but I honestly don't know specifically what I want to do.

What I DO know is:

1. I want something that is 100% automated online (but I'm not opposed to offline marketing)
2. I don't want to call people on the phone, spend time on conference calls/3-way calls, or attend meetings.
3. I prefer something that isn't MLM, but I'm not totally opposed to it.
4. There must be an actual product or service that provides value to the customer. I don't want a "system" that just recruits others to pay for the same "system" where there really isn't a product/service involved.

Now I'm sure I'll probably get bombarded with emails from people claiming to have the best opportunity on the planet. BUT, I'd like to only hear from people who are willing to prove they are working the business AND making money from it. And please don't email me if you just joined something last month and have earned $2.78 already. I want to know about REAL money. Money that has the potential to replace a full time income (~$60K/year in my case).

Yes, I realize I'm probably going about this the wrong way, and I'm sure I'll get blasted by a bunch of folks telling me I'm an idiot. But nonetheless, if I can find something that is totally legit and meets my criteria, I want to put a good solid effort into making it work on a 1-3 year plan I can commit to.

If I find something that really works, it would be the first time in about 16 years, and I could officially stop calling myself an opportunity junkie. :-) Basically, the underlying reason for this request is that I'm just not convinced anyone is making decent money online.

Thanks!

Max Gemini

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page