Go to the Main Business Forum page

HOW do you evaluate the value of a new ClickBank affiliate program...and should I [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HOW do you evaluate the value of a new ClickBank affiliate program...and should I

Pages : [1] 2 3

GordonJ
October 31, 2006, 11:15 AM
sell chatteling?

I posted more details at the chatteling forum, but I want a wider audience, more experience so more feedback on the subject...

Chatteling. Right now I pretty much own the word. Most all of page one at google, yahoo and ASK.com searches.

ONLY one at eBay.

With ads due to come out soon in USA TODAY and TRADER PUBS across the country, chatteling will get more and more searches.

I've rec'd an offer from someone interested in buying Chatteling (the websites and GUIDES) from me BEFORE I take the affiliate program to ClickBank.

So, how do you figure out what the VALUE of this might be so I'd know if this is an offer I really want to entertain (oh I've got some cheese & wine on standby in case I DO entertain it)...

The reason I'd even consider it is because I've got a 3 year project pressing me and I'm starting to feel the pressure.

OK. Thanks for your input, comments, suggestions, criticisms even, and especially your thoughts IF you have sold a start-up business LOCK, Stock and Barrel before the "roll out".

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page