Go to the Main Business Forum page

Any Tips On How To Make Money On Ebay? [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Tips On How To Make Money On Ebay?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

evenforever
November 9, 2006, 12:55 AM
Saleem,

I think everyone is pretty much right on with their replies. I would like to suggest an alternative way to making money on ebay.

All information marketers know that the list is everything; an opt in list of people who have bought from you already and already know they can trust you is more valuable than anything. Imagine having a list of names that know you, like you, and are willing to buy from you!

Now let me cut to the chase. Use ebay as a way to create a list. If you have a business, sell a series of 7 reports that you have made regarding your business, and give them resell rights to your products. Sell them for a $1. If they buy, great. You will be building a list. Record these names. They are more precious then a million garage sale items. This list will grow, then contact them often, give them tips, become thier friends, then sell them what would help them.

There is much more, but that will do for now. Good Luck!

Learn From the Best: Dan Kennedy, Robert Allen, Ron LeGrand spill their guts in the Information Millionaire's Boot Camp (http://www.truforyou.com). "...what I’ve learned from Ron LeGrand has already earned me over $ 501,629 in the last several years.."

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page