Go to the Main Business Forum page

It's Offical. I'm Starting Over. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It's Offical. I'm Starting Over.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ImpactYourArea.com
November 23, 2006, 11:26 PM
Greetings Group,

Today marks a turning point for me. For some time I needed to sit down and make some serious decisions. Decisions that will effect my family and our livilyhood.

Not for the bad, but for the better. I am walking away from a business and industry that I love and have devoted the past 18 years of my life to. It's a hard decision but it has to be made.

Thanks to Dennis Beavers, nearly 3 years ago, I became a promotional products dealer. I started off like gang busters, but my efforts quickly turned downward, due to hurricanes and having to many pokers in the fire.

From here on out, I will devote 100% of myself to my dealership, promotional products and specialty advertising. I will also continue to produce home study courses in the area of promotional advertising and update earlier publications as needed.

To help me stay on track and measure my progress I have setup a blog, "Rebirth of a Salesman" (http://www.impactyourarea.com/Rebirth) It is more for personal use, but is open to anyone who might be interested.

I will still frequent this forum, but my posts may be few and far between.

From the Trouse
Woody Quiñones

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page