Go to the Main Business Forum page

Sneakly -- but Legal -- Way One Woman Uses to Get Free Postage Stamps [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sneakly -- but Legal -- Way One Woman Uses to Get Free Postage Stamps

James Jones
April 20, 2002, 02:43 PM
I read about this "technique" this week and thought you guys would get a kick out of it. (although I don't recommend using it :)

You know the weekly penny saver rags that have free personals ad? One woman has figured out how to use them to get free postage stamps.

She places the following ad in the "Women Seeking Men" section:

************************************************** ********************************************
Attractive, Uninhibited and Voluptuous is how I would describe myself.
Looking for someone to pamper and have a "no strings attached" discreet
rendezvous with. Age, race or looks don't matter. Send reply
describing what you have to offer and when you are available.
Also enclose 3 postage stamps and I will send photos and rendezvous
instructions to those I choose. Impress Me! Send to: Box 123 Penny
Saver, 100 Pine Rd, Smallville, KS 48222
************************************************** ********************************************

She says that her mailbox is jam packed daily with envelopes filled with 34 cent stamps and some pretty interesting letters. As for her technique being "devious" she says that her ad specifically states that she will only be sending photos and instructions to those she chooses. She just hasn't chosen anybody yet!

“Imagine YOU – Being Able To Generate Income Anytime You Need To With These Quick Cash Techniques!” (http://www.infowave2000.com/cgi-bin/tra/tracker.cgi?sow)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page