Go to the Main Business Forum page

So What does THIS have to do with business? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So What does THIS have to do with business?

Pages : [1] 2

Julie Jordan Scott
April 21, 2002, 11:44 PM
Happy Sunday Night from California!

I am zonked. I have been out and about like a chicken without a head and BOY is my Garden happy! My 4 year old inadvertently scattered a bunch of veggie seeds in my front garden amongst the roses and daisies, etc, so I dug them up and replanted them in new veggie gardens I built in my backyard....one thing, I definitely can see the work I have done in physical form!

Anyway!

Today I was working on a Dream Board/Collage and I got to wondering if we can see the stars because of our sun, or if we could see the stars without our sun. I had heard (and I am trusting the scientists around here can help me!) that the Moon is only visible because of the light from our sun, and what we see is the reflection of the sun's rays upon it.

Now what does this have to do with business?

Actually, a lot.

Its like this morning, in the car, I put a toy train engine on the dash board and I asked Kathie, my ten year old...."what is this?"

Response: "A train"

Me: "What else?"

Response: "A thing that carries goods to market"

Me: (Thinking she has been studying at Academic Pentathlon too long) "What else?"

Response: "A tool to carry people to their destinations."

Me: "What else?"

Response: "A provider of Love"

Me: "How does it do that?"

Response: "By bringing people together, and bringing goods to the market, it illustrates love to the people and the people buying gifts...etc etc etc."

In other words, learn a few things from the wise kids around here.

What does the way we see stars have to do with business?

What else?

What else?

What else?

With Purpose and Passion,

Julie Jordan Scott

Dare to Discover Your Passion! (http://www.5passions.com)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page