Go to the Main Business Forum page

Ninja Buying and Selling [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Buying and Selling

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

John McTighe
June 19, 2002, 12:20 PM
Hello folks!

I wanted to thank all of you for your support and encouragement in my effort to get my kit out on buying and selling. Special thanks to Debbie, Jim and Gordon for their input and direction.

I have found a way buying and selling to make about $100 extra per week with a small ad in my local shopper. I stumbled on a source for wholesale merchandise on the internet that has a good buy on a 300 piece drill bit set. Wholesales for $3.00 per set!!! I sell for $10.00. A good buy for even the most low quality of bit sets. I have so far sold 20 sets in the last week and a half. $140 profit from a $5.00 ad. My ad simply sez:

Drill Bit Kit: New in box, never used. 300 piece kit and titanium bits. $10.00. Call xxx-xxxx.

How long will I be able to sell the sets, I don't know. But I'll keep doing it until it does not work. I may test some other products this way, to see if I get as good of response. This is the only time that I have kept the names of the people who have bought something from me because a couple of people asked if I had anything else for sale. I said I would contact them if I did.

Anyone could do this and I can't believe anyone else in my area is not doing this. By the way, the site for the drill bits is on www.bnfusa.com.

Thanks again,

John

Make Money OFFLINE, Buying and Selling (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1544653798)

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page